Thursday, September 22, 2005
Nation of Islam and the Mother Ship
After hearing of Louis Farrakhan’s “trip to the mother ship that circles above the earth” where the inhabitants of the mother ship (?) told him that Bush breeched the levees purposefully to kill all the Blacks, I decided to do a bit of reading about the Nation of Islam.
I was intrigued to find that in the beginning its teachings are not actually that of the Qur’an but a mix of Islam, influence from the Jehovah’s Witness’ teachings, “Gnosticism and heretical Christian teachings”. Another interesting fact is that though NOI founder Wallace Dodd Fard’s teachings revolved around the evils of “white America”, fingerprints showed his actual identity to be “Wallie D. Ford, a white ex-convict from San Quentin, born in Portland, Oregon, in 1891.” There had been speculation that he was of mixed parentage, but it seems he may have been a white man that “passed” as Black. He is now known as “Allah” in the NOI movement.
Some Wallace Fard/Loius Farrakhan (real name: Louis Eugene Walcott) teachings:
- Black people are Gods (some “special Gods” will live for 100 years each)
- There is an aircraft, built by black scientists in Japan thousands of years ago, that can not be detected by radar and circles the earth with weapons that will be used to kill white people if the nation of Islam is harmed or threatened.
- “The mountains” are the “governments of the Caucasians”
- “All Moslem [sic] will murder the devil (white people) because they know he is a snake and also if he be allowed to live, he would sting someone else.” (From the Nation of Islam “Secret Ritual I”
Other interesting facts:
- Louis Farrakhan (then Louis X) published this after Malcolm X left the NOI:
“…only those who wish to be led to hell, or to their doom, will follow Malcolm… Such a man as Malcolm is worthy of death…”
- It wasn’t until 1985 that the NOI fully embraces traditional Islamic teachings
- The NOI owns thousands of acres of farmland in Georgia
What does the Nation of Islam want?:
-Reparations (a large tract of land set apart from the United States and given to black people, plus “our former slave masters are obligated to maintain and supply our needs in this separate territory for the next 20 to 25 years”.
-The release of all black Muslims convicted of any federal crimes, and the release of all black people convicted of any capital crime requiring the death sentence.
-The end of racial integration and interracial marriage or race mixing.
(source1, source2, source3, source4)
SEPTEMBER 17, 1985: While in a small Mexican village, (96 months after deciding to uplift the name of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad) Minister Louis Farrakhan received a vision during which he was beamed up on board a spacecraft, that he believes was the mothership that the Hon. Elijah Muhammad taught of, and heard the voice of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad who exposed a military plot involving Pres. Reagan and his joint chiefs of staff. He was instructed to go to Washington, D.C. to tell the world of the planned attack on a small Muslim nation. Other profound and crucial information is revealed to Minister Farrakhan and from that time to the present, the fuller meaning of this vision expands his teachings, and messages and warnings to Black America and the world.
SEPTEMBER 19, 1985: A great earthquake struck Mexico City and was felt in the town of Cuernavaca where Min. Farrakhan was staying. That earthquake brought the vision forcibly to his mind which he spoke for the first time to my wife, Khadijah Farrakhan, and Sister Tynnetta Muhammad.