The PCR Testing Scam: The Technique Cannot Be Used To Detect Viruses, According To Its Inventor However, as JustTheNews reports, health departments across the country are failing to collect that data. Here Are A Few Headlines From Those Experts And Scientific Studies:
1. Experts compiled three datasets with officials from the states of Massachusetts, New York and Nevada that conclude: “Up to 90% of the people who tested positive did not carry a virus.”
2. The Wadworth Center, a New York State laboratory, analyzed the results of its July tests at the request of the NYT: 794 positive tests with a Ct of 40: “With a Ct threshold of 35, approximately half of these PCR tests would no longer be considered positive,” said the NYT. “And about 70% would no longer be considered positive with a Ct of 30!”
3. An appeals court in Portugal has ruled that the PCR process is not a reliable test for Sars-Cov-2, and therefore any enforced quarantine based on those test results is unlawful.
4. A new study from the Infectious Diseases Society of America, found that at 25 cycles of amplification, 70% of PCR test “positives” are not “cases” since the virus cannot be cultured, it’s dead. And by 35: 97% of the positives are non-clinical [false positives].
5. PCR is not testing for disease, it’s testing for a specific RNA pattern and this is the key pivot. When you crank it up to 25, 70% of the positive results are not really “positives” in any clinical sense, since it cannot make you or anyone else sick. Inventor of the PCR Technique, Dr Kary Mullis: “PCR Cannot Be Used To Detect Viruses.”
So, In Summary, THEY’VE BEEN LYING FROM THE VERY BEGINNING ABOUT THIS TEST.
With Regard To Our Current “Casedemic“, Positive Tests As They Are Counted Today Do Not Indicate A “Case” Of Anything. They Indicate That Viral RNA Was Found In A Nasal Swab.