1MDB (1Malaysia Development Berhad), 4 billion USD, bribing foreign officials, criminal mismanagement, Malaysian state-owned companies, misconduct in a public office, Money Laundering, Najib, sovereign wealth fund, Swiss Accounts
Najib cleared of corruption on Tuesday when Malaysia’s AG said the Saudi royal family gave US$681m “donation” to his personal accounts, they do not remember or have record of.
- Swiss are looking for source of 4 billion in high ranking Malay accounts!
- Source: Swiss investigators say US$4bn stolen from Malaysian state-owned companies | World news | The Guardian
Swiss Attorney General Michael Laubersaid refuses to condone Apandi’s whitewash attempt.
- “there is significant evidence of wrongdoing related to the Malaysian state-funded companies, 1MDB and its web of business deals.”
3. Malaysia 1MDB scandal: Investigators say about $4bn stolen from fund – BBC News http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35447174
- Switzerland’s attorney general said on Friday there were “serious indications that funds have been misappropriated from Malaysian state companies. Regulators in the US and Hong Kong are also reported to be investigating 1MDB.”