Body-Brain-Culture-Network, British Zionism, Brown Sahibs, cultural pluralism, Islamization-of-Knowledge, J.W. Goethe, Luciferianism, Macrosocial Evil, Malays, Muslim academics, nascent Islam, Neuropolitics, Political Ponerology, religio-moral élan, Rights of God, sociopathy, Sumerian Swindle, Taib Mahmood, Vatican
- Little effort is being made to get at the truth. The critical eye, as a rule, is not sharp. Errors and unfounded assump¬tions are closely allied and familiar elements in historical in¬formation. Blind trust in tradition is an inherited trait in human beings. Occupation with the (scholarly) disciplines on the part of those who have no right is widespread. But the pasture of stupidity is unwholesome for mankind — the common desire for sensationalism, the ease with which one may disregard reviewers and critics … leads to failure to exercise self-criticism about one’s errors and intentions, to demand from oneself moderation and fairness in reporting, to reapply oneself to study and research. Such let themselves go and make a feast of untrue statements. “They procure for themselves enter¬taining stories in order to lead (others) astray from the path of God.” [Qur’an 31.6 (5)] This is a bad enough business. – Imam Ibn Khaldun
- An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. … Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.
John F. Kennedy, Waldorf-Astoria Hotel, New York City, April 27, 1961
From his famous ‘Conspiracy Speech’
Ibn Khaldun’s reference to “pastures of stupidity” is a scientific observation that comforts me because I use similar terms. The impasse created by man’s ‘stupidity’ was recently re-defined by an astute observer of organized evil in communist Poland. Dr. Andrew M. Lobaczewski also confirmed Ibn Khaldun’s cycles of history and civilization without having read Al’Qur’an or Sheikh Khaldun’s legacy; which, in itself, is sufficient empirical evidence that the Islamization of Science is a natural consequence of unbiased research carried out by numerous non-Muslims.
- We already know that every society contains a certain percentage of people carrying psychological deviations caused by various inherited or acquired factors which produce anomalies in perception, thought, and character. Many such people attempt to impart meaning to their deviant lives by means of social hyperactivity. They create their own myths and ideologies of over-compensation and have the tendency to egotistically insinuate to others that their own deviant perceptions and the resulting goals and ideas are superior. – Dr. Andrew M. Lobaczewski, op. cit. Political Ponerology (p. 86)
Across the waters from Privy Council elitists of British Zionism, Presidents Kennedy and Lincoln were assassinated by politically correct myth-makers for the same reason as Julius Caesar. All three were in the process of dismantling rings of wealth confiscation facilities that served respective senates of poneros. The creatures responsible have spanned fabricated East-West/North-South divides for millennia and my own research suggests that the felons who manage this lot of psychopaths and jinn are far more sinister than Neo-Cons, Zionists or pseudo-Muslim analogues. It appears the cultus is a continuum of institutionalized wickedness that began with the Sumerian Swindle, which implies that orthodox religions have failed to root it out. My research also indicates that approaches to the analysis of mankind’s history in Orientalist terms of ideological striving and social dynamics are disingenuous hoodwinks; representing little more than myopic delusions that have been carefully misguided by exalted scoundrels who rewrite texts, curricula and even narrations such as the New Testament. Indeed, i have become convinced that such efforts are ongoing affairs conducted by trans-generational worldview programmers who have systematically qualified initiation plenums for the New World Order’s Universal Church of Luciferianism with the Vatican as Flag Ship.
- … there is what Andrew Lobaczewski calls Macrosocial Evil: large scale evil that overtakes whole societies and nations, and has done so again and again since time immemorial. The history of mankind, when considered objectively, is a terrible thing.
Laura Knight-Jadczyk (ed) Political Ponerology, op. cit.
- … the despotism witnessed in Muslim history was a consequence of the dying away of [its] moral force. It also shows that the Muslim community failed to institutionalize it . . . we have thus managed to retain a fossilized society in the name of the Muslim community, whose basic religio-moral élan died down centuries ago.
S.M.A. Sayeed, The Myth of the Authenticity, New Delhi, 1999, 4.
Hence, in the absence of institutionalizing the Principles of God’s Kingdom on Earth (i.e. ‘Spiritul Law’ as outlined in following essays), macrosocial evil is the inevitable result and simply cannot be avoided. When adding this fact to President Kennedy’s admonition regarding his first hand acquaintance with the cult of evil and Imam Khaldun’s ancient assessments as confirmed by Dr. Lobaczewski, Dr. Sayeed’s remarks remain eminently relevant because, except for its imagination, there is scant evidence that the authentic religio-moral élan of nascent Islam has even survived. This failure of what should have been a consequential political institutionalization of transcendent dominion in the affairs of men is what now confronts the entire world. Specifically stated: despite having a monopoly on the final revelation, Muslims have distinctly failed to maintain the Kingdom of God. It can be said, therefore, that while Mulsims robustly observe the rites of true religion like excellent fetishists, they neglect the Rights of God and his servants as do Catholics and Buddhists at the feet of disgusting idols. This disregard is considerably evident by vigorous Muslim fratricides as the fools repress the constituencies and women who succor them with the traditional frenzy of pious mania and fevent ignorance. Why is this?
Al’Qur’an qualifies the thesis by describing mankind’s record as a struggle between the ‘Prophetic’ and ‘non-Prophetic’ descendants of Prophet Adam. This is to say, it is an ongoing contest between ‘carefully cognizant’ and ‘pathologically heedless’ groups of men and women that have become the multi-racial/multi-cultural pluralities of extremely well programmed post-modern hominids with TV sets and sundry autistic aids. Although creation should not be reduced in light of Islam’s tawhid, we can consider this struggle a ‘non-transcendent’ war in which both constituencies have failed to govern righteously. In the end, and according to prophetic eschatology, both groups are forcibly divorced without chance of reconciliation. Furthermore, and dreadfully so, the former group shrinks to one per thousand bi-peds during the last days—per reliable Hadith—as the latter comprises its inverse complement bound for hellfire, including Muslims.
This being a rational perspective for a dwindling number of spiritually sober servants of Allah swt, it becomes advisable for aspiring Muslim Scientists to review what Prof. William E. Connolly has called The Neuropolitics (micro-politics) of the Body-Brain-Culture-Network as a scientific fact of the social phenomenology Machiavelli referred to when he offered the following counsel to his Prince:
- Conquered states that have been accustomed to liberty and the government of their own laws can be held by the conqueror in three different ways. The first is to ruin them; the second, for the conqueror to go and reside there in person; and the third is to allow them to continue to live under their own laws, subject to a regular tribute, and to create in them a government of a few, who will keep the country friendly to the conqueror. – Machiavelli
Presently, these “few” (the 1% clique and their Brown Sahibs retainers in the developing world) include many who pose as patrons of Islamic Science and Dakwah but who actually manage Rome’s slaves via Body-Brain-Cultural PSYOPS propaganda. These includes campaigns granting the vain imaginations of mnemonics (semiotics) such as the ‘One Malaysia’ slogan of those who attend Privy Council Round Tables, London Townhouses and Vatican Photo-ops. They persuade minions to peacefully pay tribute to the enemies of their well being while donning Commonwealth party colors as their masters manufacture and sell weapons enough to slaughter easily conjured enemies. This is, however, a far cry from the Medina Constitution or offices of Al’Hisbah described by Imam Hanbal’s remarkable treatise on Islam’s Khilafah; especially in so far as it maximally defies the adjective ‘Islamic’, a word that does have degrees of qualification.
Al’Qur’an teaches us that the mind-control ‘illusions wrought by magicians [sorcerers] will fail’ and that these same ‘wicked men [leaders] are placed in every city to burrow in their scheming’. The good book further describes these fellows as a party of consummate hypocrites, which clearly implies that many religious leaders attend their ranks. Why then do Muslim academics ignore such frank statements of revealed fact as confirmed by scientifically establish micro- and macro-political guidance control? Could it be that our round-bellied round-tabled Abu Dhaibi-bound policy-making ‘think tanks’ for useless scribblers haven’t transcended the limitations offered by Dr. Connoly’s handle on the neuro–social-science of political science and have, as a consequence, abandoned the office of al’hisbah in deference to traditionally acceptable appeasements? It certainly appears that way. “That’s Life” you say but I and others posit the contrary and go further to propose it is a clear path to destruction for the majority as well as the second death for most.
I submit therefore, that Muslim and non-Muslim academics have succumbed to a ‘don’t rock the boat’ denial-syndrome that services elitist pay-masters in lieu of the Rights of God. Many have turned their backs to men like Sheikh Imran Hosein, Imams Khaldun and Hanbal as well as Malcolm X in deference to the cowardice that fulfills imminent gratification and preserves pulsing jugulars and the growing thighs of obese wives. I further submit that many fellows entertain status-quo dialectics that have been conducted since the ‘Enlightenment’ of a thoroughly Jacobin West in the grip of Kabalist magi whom the prophet warned of when he addressed the Persian King.
Without acknowledging such indictments in our search for an honest frame of reference, we cannot apply censure or offer corrective actions. Hence, the advancements of truth and justice are summarily disallowed by an ongoing conspiracy of ignorance and silence that promotes spineless rhetoric in micro- and macro-political theaters, as well as in missionary fields where astute proselytes quickly espy the dakwah worker’s profound lack of insight. The trickle-down effect is such that the patriotic legions of post-Colonial Malays, for example, honor blackguards like Taib Mahmood as chiefs of religious and political institutions while pathocractic envoys are given license from London, New York and Rome to systematically replace native cultures with Western imprints while siphoning Ali Baba percentages offshore. In truth, Malays vicariously participate in transgressions against themselves and the ‘Cause of God’ only slightly less than those who finally abandoned Islam to plague Syria and Libya on behalf of NATO, Mossad and CIA overlords.
Much of this is orchestrated by the ‘Knights of Poneros who murder or neutralize any who defy them. They do this because colonized minds are informed by media bites and persuaded to pay supportive taxes and sundry forms of riba laced tribute to the highly polished evil—as per E.W. Said’s remarkable treatise, Covering Islam.
Notwithstanding this distasteful appraisal, the denial of ‘voluntary’ participation in the macro-evil of global poneros wounds the heart of many a Muslim Academic and Imam. In turn, they seek balms of solace in toothless conferences or ‘world class’ status in government or peer reviewed pretense; never minding, knowing or caring that such facilities are generally authored, mentored, managed, monitored and even financed by Foundations run by enemies of their creed and well-being. Hence, especially when bearing in mind the inverted statistic cited earlier, the wisdom of such assimilating ambition begs review.
Nevertheless, East-West North-South indifference is hardly ascribable to those who diligently attend the increasing divergence of affluence from rising levels of misery in the world. The plunders and devastations that accompany pan-cultural degradation and subversion reflect neo-imperialist efforts to create an attenuated homogeneity out of the controlled chaos of political and cultural pluralism. That this sociopathy is a form of insanity escapes the micro-political cliques of politically-correct ‘think-tanks’ inhabiting mentally-colonized Islamia. The question, therefore, is ‘Why’? Dr. Connoly’s Neuro-Sociology actually defines the answer in simple and Islamically-correct terms:
- Most conform to left-brained sociopathy in pursuit of comfort zones, thereby becoming habituated to perks that accompany placation’s attainment at someone else’s expense.
I’m paraphrasing of course, and no doubt this is a great insult to some who know me, but it is of greater concern to those of us who have abandoned the TV and remain un-habituated to perquisites the righteous Caliphs would have scorned.
Surely solutions lie within the purview of Islam’s eschatology and authentic traditions, along with its peerless universal doctrines. But nonetheless, and despite generations of Islamist hues, cries and obtuse mania, to find an authoritative political gauntlet represented by a bona fide Muslim voice is an exhausting if not fruitless pursuit. The donnish panaceas so far offered after sixty-odd years of the Islamization-of-Knowledge (IOK) school seem not only unattainable and untenable but also arguable, divisive, uselessly academic, and, for the uninitiated, even patently absurd. Hence, I have made an attempt at synthesis in the essays that follow; one that steps beyond the particulars of reductionism and issue-takers flaunting meaningless abstractions—who have stood and presently stand impotent in the midst of a generic collegial resistance to courage and Divine Right. I go straight to the marrow of spiritual law to offer remedy for the patent avoidance of acute sensitivities: a malady suffered by intellectual stars and sundry schools for the Very-Very Important Scoundrels who are fed and watered by lies and liars behind curtains of pomp and circumstance.
At the transcendent level, and especially since attempts at objectivity are subjective reductions according to Prof. Connoly’s research in agreement with Goethe, we briefly revisit the German polymath:
- … to trace the phenomena to their sources, search out the point where they appear and exist, beyond which nothing further about them can be explained … don’t try to look beyond the phenomena. They themselves are the theory. Let the phenomena be very closely observed. Let the experiments be neatly performed. Let both them and their data be arranged in a definite order. Let one phenomenon be traced to another. Let a definite sphere of knowledge be outlined. Let views lay claim to certainty and completeness … Let everyone draw his own conclusion—THEY PROVE NOTHING—certainly no ‘isms and ‘ologies. Opinions on all things pertain to the individual, and we know only too well that conviction depends not so much on insight as on inclination, no one grasping but what is within his ken and therefore acceptable to him. In knowledge, as in action, prejudice casts the deciding vote … it is the spontaneous urge of our vital being toward truth as towards falsehood, toward all in which we feel in harmony. – J.W. Goethe
Accordingly, I have dismissed dispassion in order to enhance this contribution with sufficient heart-pounding acumen to transcend academia’s conditioned relations with knaves, deviants, poseurs and time-honored projections of guilt and regret. This attempt is made with a view to focus on compliance and non-compliance with Muslim responsibilities with but one caveat: ‘to hell with hypocrites and sectarian and/or secular humanist objections and objectors’.
For those who wish to consider thoughts on transcendence based on the perspectives offered by contemporary neuro-sciences and cognitive fields of inquiry, I highly recommend the cited references which contain knowledge that will surely demonstrate how far behind so-called Muslim “intellectuals” and “Alim” have fallen.
As for those who might indict me for hubris:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
– J. Kishnamurti
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world. – Alexander Solzhenitsyn
J.V. Capone. Deconstructing the Western Tradition (Part II). Center for Syncretic Studies, Online, Aug. 2013.
A group of cults assigning either godhood or salvation status to Iblis as Lucifer, the bearer of enlightenment. For example: Freemasonry, OTO, Anthroposophy and various Gnostic persuasions. Last Easter, Pope Francis actually exhalted Lucifer in prayer during High Mass.
Neuropolitics: Thinking, Culture, Speed, University of Minnesota & Press, 2000.
Psychological operations (PSYOP): Military Information Support Operations (MISO) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. JP 1-02 DOD Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms
In any society in this world, psychopathic individuals and some of the other deviant types create a ponerogenically active network of common collusions, partially estranged from the community of normal people. – Political Ponerology, op.cit. p. 138
See: The Hand of Iblis by Omar Zaid; A. S. Noordeen, K.L. Malaysia (2010)
PONEROS: Greek for evil; current institution includes the Knights of Malta, for example.
See: Psychopathy vs. Antisocial Personality Disorder and Sociopathy: A Discussion by Robert Hare; reviewed 02 Jan 2014, online.