Muslims, Freemasons, Frankists and You, by Dr. Omar
- Now, when trouble touches man, he cries to Us: But when We bestow a favor upon him as from Us, he says, ‘This has been given to me because of a certain knowledge I have!’ Nay. But this is but a trial, but most of them understand not. – Al’Qur’an, XXXIX:49
- If thy brother…son…daughter…wife…friend…entice thee secretly, saying ‘let us go and serve other gods, which thou has not known, thee, nor thy fathers… Thou shalt not consent nor harken, nor pity, nor spare, nor conceal him: but thou shalt surely kill him and thine hand shall be the first upon him. (Moses, Deut 13:6-9)
Mr. Hall would certainly have fallen afoul of the biblical decree, as would many Wiccans and Christians, among others, including Jews and Muslims who dilly-dally with the unseen and its legions of lying spirits.
The archetypal hero presented to monotheists as Moses agrees with Mohammad’s example whenever texts are compared with earnest scholarship, and most especially regarding Pharaoh’s felons. Moses ordained their summary execution as did Mohammad with the witch of Al-Lat, while Al’Qur’an diplomatically calls the ridiculous mimes of Pharaoh’s magick and belief system, ‘fools’. Nevertheless, and notwithstanding straightforward trans-epochal condemnations, few Islamic leaders have had the courage to publicly censor the following notables as the fools they proved to be for their collusion with the decadence of modern and post-modern Freemasonry?
- Louis Farrakhan, (32nd Degree, Prince Hall) / Hosni Mubarak, President of Egypt / The late King Hussein of Jordan and his son Abdullah II / Mustapha Ataturk / Pasha Ismail (Viceroy of Egypt) / President Assad of Syria / Every Egyptian King from Khedive Ismail to Fouad / The entire leadership of The Young Turks / Mohd. Rashid Rida, Publisher of The Light-house, mouthpiece for Salafiyya propaganda from 1897-1944;
- Jamal al-Din al-Afghani, a covert Shi’ite and British Agent –former PM of Afghanistan and founder of the pan-Islamic Salafiyya movement and Freemasonic Grand Master;
- Mohd. Abduh, who became lecturer at Al-Azhar University and its Reformer; High Court Judge; Egyptian Grand Mufti; Grand Master of the United Freemasonic Lodges of Egypt founded by Afghani, circa 1900.
- Dr. Ali Shariati, noted lecturer in Iran; responsible for the Iranian Revolution’s ideology that brought down the Shah and supports the Islamism of Shiite fundamentalists / His Father: Mohd. Taqi Shariati, Freemason & British Spy / Ayatollahs Khomeini and Khalkali of Iran’s Fedayeen-e Islam (remember the Fedayeen of Alamut’s Assassin Cult)
Hanna Abi Rashid, Chief of the Masonic Lodge in Beirut, wrote and quoted the following for Lodge Records:
- Jamal ad-din al-Afghani was the chief of Masonic lodge in Cairo, which had about three hundred members, most of whom were scholars and state officials. After him, the leading master, Muhammad ‘Abduh, became the chief. ‘Abduh was a leading freemason. No one can deny that he has spread the Masonic spirit in Arab countries. [Da’irat al-maarif al-masoniyya, p. 197, Beirut, 1381/1961.] …
- “In this period Afghani came forward as a political figure in two ways: by using a Freemasonic lodge as a vehicle for political intrigue and change, and by influencing people through oratory.” – Ali Rahnema, Pioneers of Islamic Revival, London: 1979, p. 17.
- The documents corroborate and help to date Afghani’s membership and activity in the freemasons of Egypt… Most discussions of Afghani’s Masonic activity begin in 1877 or 1878, but documents include a letter from him applying for membership in a Masonic lodge which dates from the spring of 1875 and a note saying he had entered a lodge in Muharram 1293/February 1876. Unfortunately the name or rite of the lodge is not included. The Documents also include invitations to sessions of Italian lodges from early 1877 through 1879 and documents beginning in January 1877, from the Eastern Star Lodge, which was affiliated with the Grand Lodge of England….The lodge, with Afghani as its leader, was to become an important instrument in the growing Egyptian crisis of 1878 and 1879.”
SEE: Nikki R. Keddie,
Sayyid Jamal ad-Din ‘Al-Afghani, Berkeley: 1972, p. 92.
- Hasan al-Bana, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood: His first Mosque was built with funds donated by Rothschild’s Suez Canal Company when he was 21. From an upper-crust Egyptian family, Masonic membership was normative and these ties gave him carte blanche opportunity to establish his Brotherhood, which was initially for Masons only and modeled on the British Freemasonic fellowship with al’Bana as Grand Master. British Masters of the Craft utilized him to alienate the fidelity and loyalty of his followers from their respective families and elders in the community, thus causing dissent and division in tradition so that allegience was occultly transferred to al-Bana and later to Qutb by means of secret oaths. This is a far more destructive device than what it appears. The May 1979 Bilderberg meeting in Austria even endorsed the radical Muslim Brotherhood and Dr. John Coleman, a former British Intelligence agent states in his report on Iran’s Islamic Revolution that the Muslim Brotherhood was created by “the great names of British Middle East intelligence”… and that their mission was to “keep the Middle East backward so that its natural resource, oil, could continue to be looted.” Seems to be working like a charm. I also have it personally from a highly placed ex-Egyptian member that the current leadership is riddled with crypto-Shi’ites. – oz
- The Muslim Brotherhood is, therefore, a London creation, initially forged by standard-bearers of an ancient, anti-religious (pagan) heresy that has plagued Islam since the establishment of the Islamic community (umma). Representing organized Islamic fundamentalism, the organization called the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan al-Muslimum in Arabic) was officially founded in Egypt, in 1929, by the British agent, Hasan al-Banna, another Sufi mystic. Today, the Muslim Brotherhood is the umbrella under which a host of fundamentalist Sufi, Sunni, and radical Shiite brotherhoods and societies flourish. The Brotherhood is a tool used by British-based Globalists whose main objective is to overthrow the established world order and create a new one-world system of global governance. Without the British, “radical Islam would have remained the illegitimate, repressive minority movement that it has always been, and the Middle East would have remained stable and prosperous.”
- Sayed Qutb, propaganda minister (ideologue) for the Muslim Brotherhood: Mr. Qutb’s writings are quasi-exemplary and a seductive recycling of Islam’s principles specifically geared towards Revolution. He was a Freemason using a Freemasonic ‘mental framework’ to overthrow society with subtle fascist overtones.
See: Bin Laden: The Man Who Declared War On America,
Yossef Bodansky, 1999
Hmmm… I suspect both Al-Bana and Qutb did not understand the ‘trial’ of Freemasonry or Al’Qur’an with sober spirits. May Allah swt have mercy on them. Their work led to disorder, chaos, ruin and the disruption of Islam’s Peace—goals of Iblis—and since division of a polity is the ambition of Fascists who seek empire, we shouldn’t wonder. Yet he and Mr. Bana are held as saints despite the fact that in the land of this ever-so-pious ‘Brotherhood’, a majority of their women undergo radical circumcision (FGM) under barbaric conditions for which there is no Islamic justification. The Brotherhood is, therefore, little more than another mis-educated sect that is easily pushed towards extremism or ground into war fodder by emotional play on effectively devolved misconceptions of both Unity and Islam. If they were truly guided, their women would retain the naturally endowed pleasure system Allah provided at birth, and neither would they ally themselves with Western mongrels of Iblissian finesse’.
Another Brotherhood Branch consulted with the infamously genocidal Club of Rome and Aspen Institutes, both of which are filled to the forelocks with Bonesmen and Freemasonic fellows of the Jesuit’s CFR. They also worked closely with Cambridge University’s Islam and The West program under Lord Caradon and Maarouf Dawalibi, a former Syrian PM.
Of further note is that the Fedayeen still control Muslim links to the opium trade. By fatwah, Khomeini declared that opium and hashish are not impure substances and therefore are not equivalent to alcohol, which granted approval for the extremely profitable trade and use of the drug — in moderation of course. Khomeini’s eminent scholarship has few peers and one must remember Shi’ite pseudo-deifications of Imam Mahdi and the Family of ‘Ali (pbut), matters he supported wholeheartedly — not to mention the untidy annual phlebotomy of the Ashura flagellation cult.
Other Muslims of similar compromised integrity include:
- Omar bin Laden, Osama’s brother and Director of the “World Assembly of Muslim Youth”; this organization was under FBI scrutiny for raising funds for the Brotherhood, but G.W. Bush personally halted the investigation without cause as it was a “White House Matter’. Several FBI agents of honorable repute either resigned or were forced into early retirement as a result. One must also bear in mind that all “Youth” movements were intiated by Mazzinni under Rothchild’s Alta Vendita Lodge of Freemasonry.
- Khalid bin Mahfouz, CEO of BCCI and brother-in-law to Osama bin Laden: The French commissioned a review in 1999: in 2001 their Parliament announced that over 40 British Banks, Companies, and individuals, were intimately involved in finances associated with Osama and The Muslim Brotherhood, including The City of London, Gibraltar, and several offshore havens. Most were set up by Mr. Mahfouz; and although BCCI collapsed in the midst of outrageous scandals, this finance system continues to support Terror; albeit the consensus is Osama bin Laden is an expendable figurehead.
- Khalid Saffuri and Talat Othman of BCCI; Directors for the American Muslim Council and Islamic Free Market Group. Intimately associated with the Republican Party via Bush’s Harken Energy Group, in direct collaboration with Grover Norquist & Karl Rove, Bush’s chief political advisor. Both men were linked to Al Qaeda & Al Taqwa. See: Wall Street Journal, March 2002: Muslims Count on Unlikely Advocate, by Hamburger & Simpson
For additional references, especially concerning Mohd. Abduh, Al’Afghani and the Muslim Brotherhood, see Endnotes.
Every Muslim cited above either became Freemasons, conspired with them, or were manipulated by them; and many were Pharaoh’s legatee Egyptians of high standing. From 1940 to 1957 there were over seventy Freemasonic Lodges through-out Egypt alone and Turkish Lodges remain subject to those in Tel Aviv, Italy and Paris to this day. The Levant and Northern Africa play host to their Temples and so do most major Muslim cities worldwide, including Kuala Lumpur and Kuching, the two capitals of the supposedly ‘Islamic Nation’ of Malaysia where pride incarnate rose as an enormous Freemasonic Altar, complete with columns of Joachim and Boaz, a Masonic Compass (bridge), two candlesticks, and fountain that mimics the Temple of Karnak leading directly to a deceptively named ‘Public Bank’ built in the shape of an Obelisk with the eye of Horus as logo, placed precisely mid-line to the Compass and main entrance. This blasphemous structure assures Allah’s wrath on that nation.
In 2005 the Duke of Kent (Right, in full regalia at altar with candlestick) sent directives to Freemasons in Muslims countries to forgo the traditional low profile of their occult members to make their brotherhood and history public:
- Malaysia’s and Singapore’s Sunday Star, p. 26, 17 Apr. 2005, quoted Datuk Dr. Yeoh Puh Hong, M.D., Orthopedic Surgeon and former Director of the Malaysian Medical Society, the then Freemasonic Grand Master of the Eastern Archipelago, which includes Singapore, who openly admitted his submission to the Duke of Kent.
One actually should ask ‘where lies Dr. Hong’s loyalty’?
The only States in Malaysia without Masonic Lodges are those who seek Shari’ah even though it is not practicable. These states are also the poorest and generally lack central government support for infrastructure development because they are considered the ‘Opposition’. The bold and very public affirmation cited above in a Muslim society by a Chinese professional is a sure sign that time is short before the Illuminati make more consequential moves against the grand pretense of Independence.
Other prominent Malaysian Freemasons have been and remain of Royal artifice including Tun Mustapha (Sabah) District Grand Master of freemasonry, 1967 / HRH Colonel Sir Ibrahim, Sultan of Johor, Initiated, 11 April 1906 in Empire Lodge No. 2108 in London / H.H. Tunku Abdul Malik Ibni Sultan Badlishah, House of Kedah, Initiated, 9 January 1959, Lodge Kedah No. 3830 E.C. Sungei Petani / HRH Sultan Idris Ibni Sultan Iskandar Shah, Sultan of Johor. Initiated 9 July 1960, Lodge Napier No. 3418 EC, Ipoh / Malaysia Today exposed Tan Sri Dato’ Azman Hashim (AmBank Group Chairman) as a member of the infamous Trilateral Commission, an extremely active legatee of Cecil Rhodes’ well funded Freemasonic conspiracy group(s). Freemasonic Lodges and history in SE Asia, as of 2008, are listed in endnote .
Pharaoh’s sun-god magi have obviously risen in the West only to return the Luciferian light to Muslims after 1400 years of ‘trials’ proving the latter are as pitifully human and neglectful of their Creator as the rest of mankind. Mohammad (pbh) predicted this metaphysical reversal and we understand by its insignificant light why the Saudi Najdites, for example, have one trillion plus dollars of American holdings in cozy confederacy with brothers of the Bohemian foolery; or why Malayisa allowed Mossad agents to install national telecommunications systems as well as the radar that lost MH 370, or why their leaders have kept ‘offshore funds’ in Zionist banking facilities such as Singapore et alia. after their own Central Bank was Christened by Rothschild’s Bank of England who then printed riba riddled Muslim money giving imprimatur to the cunning thievery of Malaysia’s fractional reserve banking system that percolates the pots of speciously termed “Islamic Banks”. These same idiots probably think God will forgive them.
As for the Myth of Al Qaeda and the reality of the Muslim Brotherhood:
- The real Muslim Brotherhood are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the scenes, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in an oligarchic elite, with smooth business and intelligence associations with the European Black Nobility, especially, the British oligarchy. The Brotherhood is money. Together, they probably control several tens of billions of dollars in immediate liquid assets, and control billions more in day-to-day business operations in everything from oil and banking to drug-running, illegal arms, and gold and diamond smuggling. The Anglo-Americans are not merely buying into a terrorist for hire racket; they are partners in a powerful worldwide financial empire that extends from numbered Swiss accounts to offshore havens in Dubai, Kuwait, and Hong Kong.
Robert Dreyfuss, 1980, HOSTAGE TO KHOMEINI,
New Benjamin Franklin House: New York, 1980
- Osama bin Laden is not, nor has he ever been, the Leader of the International Islamist movement directed by the International Muslim Brotherhood. He has been used effectively as a figurehead for the Brotherhood’s militant branch to take responsibility for its atrocities. The Muslim Brotherhood is being used as a tool by British-based Globalists whose main objective is to overthrow the established world order and create a new one-world system of global governance.
Chaim Kupferberg, Global Outlook,TM Magazine, Pub. By Monetary Reform Magazine Inc. Michel Chossudovsky & Ian Woods (eds), (2004)
What Hangs in The Balance?
As many of the aforementioned miscreants claimed to be reformers, the reader would do well to dwell a moment on the concept of authentic reform by reviewing this essay by Sheikh Salman al-Oudah (endnotes) and on mine: “The Trouble With Reform” (: https://zaidpub.com/2014/04/02/malady-of-sectarianism-continued-the-trouble-with-reform-by-dr-omar/)
Islam is not a “Religion” in the scientific sense of the term but rather a complete system or ‘Way of Living’ in sharp contrast to the pugnacious pious who fill mass media, coffee shops, graves as well as hidden parlors and bank accounts. Hence, Muslims entering lodges of Mystery Religion initiation or entering into alliance with Western representatives have failed to achieve divine guidance in deference to insignificant illumination. Their destiny as enemies of truth is certain and so says several certified prophetic sources. For a Muslim to enter such forbidden sanctuaries or accord he is either reprobate of heart, extremely naive’, ignorant or perhaps unaware of what is taught in Al’Qur’an and the final end of doctrines found in the recesses of Satan’s Cathedrals. In any case, he/she is surely spiritually blinded by the left hand path of Luciferianism.
I was surprised after my conversion to Islam to find numerous Malay Muslims able to recite Arabic but unable to meaningfully translate the Quranic content. Although this is similar to the condition of a majority of Christian evangelicals, it partly explains why Muslims are readily led into rivers of perplexity and arcs of never-ending crises. Nonetheless, my new found brethren were shocked to learn I knew no Arabic and even more so when they learned that that I insisted on studying Al’Qur’an for edification rather than the ‘merits’ of chanting in Arabic. If I sin, may God forgive me, but I can’t help thinking that ignorance of content and context is the greater transgression; though I admit the wisest of Muslim scholars are fluent in Arabic. I, on the other hand, make no such claim.
I remember admiring Louis Farrakhan’s ability to mobilize decayed Negro communities towards defensive social coherence and prosperous order in the face of crushing poverty, prejudice, and hatred. However, on review of his movement’s history after the fratricide of Malcolm X, I realized Farrakhan only aided the division of black and white races in America, which, in turn, helped reinforce ‘homeland security’ groundwork that further polarized monotheist communities in anticipation of coming anarchy. Then I discovered he was a 33rd degree Freemason who also endorsed the Satanic Cult of L. Ron Hubbard’s Scientology and the great alien ‘Mothership’ waiting to wipe out “Whitey” and take the NOI to never-ever land.
This 33rd Degree fellowship is an elite group of sun-god lackeys that includes/ed the late Billy Graham, Jack Kemp, Oral Roberts, Jesse Jackson, Al Gore, Robert Schuler of Hotel California’s Crystal Cathedral, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Jimmy Carter, Colin Powell, Mr. Rumsfeld, Gerald Ford and other polished fibbers — several of whom serve the pope as Knights of Malta.
Foreign counterparts include/ed Saddam Hussein, Prince Phillip, Prince Charles, the Duke of Kent, the late King Hussein of Jordan and his son, as well as Yitzak Rabin, Ariel Sharon and Benjamin Netanyahu; not to mention Napoleon–before he repented and became a Muslim–and numerous notables of genuinely bruised blood.
In this register are four prominent Christian evangelists, four Muslim heads of state (if you include Farrakhan), and three Israeli PMs. The sundry American politicos are common fare, but the British Queen’s son and consort are worth noting as she is head of the Anglican Church and currently under indictment for ritual child sacrifice, child trafficking, mass murder of native children, and cannibalism, as are the last two Popes, one of whom is a Jesuit and the other a Freemasonic Nazi. Her consort, Prince Philip, by the way, is on record as wanting to reincarnate as a killer virus to rid the world of ‘useless eaters’ like you and I. I’d say Mr. Farrakhan’s fellowship of peers are indeed an impressive lot.
The Christian and Jewish magi in the registry I understand because their scriptures are corrupt and extremely wanting, but Muslim Imams have no excuse under heavens gaze for such posturing in either private or public affairs. Why do I say this? Because on pp. 718–9 of Mr. Pike’s bellowing bluster he unreservedly states the following:
- The “greatest Master Mason of all was Jesus who died upon the cross”… he then ranks the doctrines of Jesus as far superior to Mohammad’s and says that “every religious conception of God is idolatrous” (p. 516); further stating that “ablutions and fasting are signs of weakness”. Hence, he clearly implies that Jesus, Moses and Abraham are his inferiors and then says that “God is incapable of anger” (p. 718) . . . etc. etc.
Of course we must realize that ‘Master Masons’ are only the third of the Jesuit inspired thirty-three degrees, meaning Jesus has a long way to go before attaining peership with the likes of Mr. Farakhan, Gerneral Pike, Shimon Peres and ex-President Mubarak.
Nowhere in the entire 861 pages of Pike’s Morals & Dogma is there any mention of Judgment Day, eternal punishment or reward, or acknowledgement of Prophet-hood. He says “bad men do not die because of God’s anger but rather because they are better off in the hands of a good and loving God,” which makes him a beloved disciple of St. Idris Shah (pic). Such platitudes are the grist of various instructions for upper degrees of Initiation. Muslim leaders have no excuse for submitting to such deceit but perhaps they rose in position on wings of ignorance as ‘rulers of sin’, having been “aroused by a seductive voice” after neglecting Al’Qur’an — just as the prophet predicted:
- Sura Ta-Ha:39 states that “Moses was Pharaoh’s enemy”;
- Verse 63 teaches that his mission was to “destroy their most cherished way” — which was initiation;
- Verse 69 says “what they have faked is but a magician’s trick and the magician succeeds not”.
Now this is all very clear in my native English and I’m quite sure I would have misunderstood had I tried it in Arabic. I submit, therefore, that Muslim Freemasons are guilty of profoundly neglecting Al’Qur’an, which estate permits them to ignorantly blaspheme and practice the professional deception of ‘Politics’; the ancient manipulative art that has no place in Islam except for the sincere fools just described—running for offices in the Jacobin inspired democracy stampede—another “trial” as per Al’Qur’an.
To my surprise, I found a clearly defined historical continuum of Freemasonic Luciferian fondness linked to Sufi factions and iconography, especially to Becktashi, Egyptian and Fatimid deceptions partial to Ismai’ili persuasions and their little known links to serpent loving Yezids. These cults are not to be confused with those who emulate the prophet and his companions who shunned Pharaoh’s idolatry. These indictments become more apparent once facades are removed with sandblasts of research. The Gnosticism professed by these cults is deeply marred by departures from the Sunnah and marked by apt devotions to goddess adoration, hero worship, and a substantial dollop of ‘secrecy’. What hangs in the balance is global destruction and mankind’s eternal disposition.
- “When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. These seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onwards and upwards he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy.”
‘Lost Keys of Freemasonry’ p. 48,
Manley P Hall on the 33rd degree.
The solar blaze is the sun-god, Shamash (Baal), placed within the crescent of the moon-goddess, Nanna, also known as Ashteroth and Ishtar, Queens of Heaven. The star or sun of Sirius [Ishtar] is another interpretation. The moon also represented the male consort named Sin in earlier Akkadian cultures as a transplant from Cain’s Dravidian regency, later renamed Baal, then transubstantiated to goat +/or bull horns. Icons change meaning according to political winds and jinn guidance. In Egypt, chaste vestal virgins were selected to copulate with the sacred horned animals. (above Left) Ornament from King Tut’s Burial Chamber
This diagram shows the continuum of esoteric brotherhoods associated with Freemasonry. The term ‘authentic’ refers to authentic demonically inspired traditions received in ancient Mesopotamia.
Here is where the Templars split into different paths. One path followed the ancient way of the Gnostic Assassins of Alamut, the other followed directives given by Sala’u’din, who is reported to have married several of his nieces to these bearers of the cross who then became Muslims and later went West.
- Lighthouse is an occult Freemasonic term indicating hidden light. Rida openly agitated against the Ottomans for the British cause and praised the Young Turks.
- Lord Cromer, Freemason and British Governor was also a Member of the Baring Banking family that grew fat from the opium trade. He persuaded his Masonic brother, Mohd. Abduh to change banking laws in Egypt to accomodate usury. Abduh was appointed Grand Mufti. Cromer is quoted as saying that Salafiis ‘were natural allies of the European reformer’ (The White Man’s Burden).
- Dr. Shariati was educated at the Sorbonne in France and became a Marxist and existentialist: a soulful combo which demands activism at all costs. It appears the West used him. The Shah was eliminated because of his efforts to develop Nuclear Energy far too soon, as was Bhutto in Pakistan. These men did not understand how they were manipulated during the regency of CFR’s Rockefeller crony and Zionist Jew, Mr. Kissinger, or today for that matter. Zealotry is a blinding opiate. If you study Dr. Shariati’s writings, his metaphysical confusion is apparent. See: Hostage to Khomeini
- Pakistan. These men did not understand how they were manipulated during the regency of CFR’s Rockefeller crony and Zionist Jew, Mr. Kissinger, or today for that matter. Zealotry is a blinding opiate. If you study Dr. Shariati’s writings, his metaphysical confusion is apparent. See: Hostage to Khomeini
- Note: his pseudonym is Fara: the Zorastrian Winged sun-god, and Khan: title of the Shiite Iman. Louis Farakhan
- This registry (33rd Degree) also includes the following: David Ben-Gurion; Golda Meir; Yitzhak Rabin; Shimon Peres (Freemason and Jesuit trained); Benjamin Netanyahu; Ehud Barak; Ariel Sharon; Ehud Olmert.
References for the misguided influences of Afghani, Abdu and al’Bana:
• Algar, Hamid. “An Introduction to the History of Freemasonry in Iran.” Middle Eastern Studies 6 (1970)
• Hanioğlu, M. Sükrü. “Notes on the Young Turks and Freemasons, 1875 – 1908.” Middle Eastern Studies 25 (1989)
• Kedourie, Elie. “Young Turks, Freemasons, and Jews.” Middle Eastern Studies 7 (19710; Afghani and Abdu, Eli Kedourie, University of London
• Landau, Jacob M. “Prolegomena to a Study of Secret Societies in Modern Egypt.” Middle Eastern Studies 1 (1964)
• Sayyid Jamal ad-Din Al-Afghani, N.R. Keddie, Berkeley, Ca., 1972
• Pioneers of Islamic Revival, Ali Rahnema, London, 1994
• Modern Egypt, Evelyn Baring, vols. I & II, London, 1908 (British Library)
• Arabs and Young Turks, Ottomanism, Arabism and Islamism in the Ottoman Empire 1908-1918, Hasan Kayali, Berkely, Ca., 1997
• Pilgrimage of Passion- The Life of Wilfrid Scawen Blunt, Elizabeth Longford, London, 1979
• The Return of the Khalifate, Shaykh Abdalqadir as-Sufi, Cape Town, South Africa, 1996
• Technique of the Coup de Bank, Shaykh Abdalqadir as-Sufi, Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Osmanli History – 1289-1922, Mehmet Maksudoglu, International Islamic University Malaysia, 1999
• Now It Is Clear, Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi, internet: http://www.murabitun.org 12/2001
• The Oldham Intifada, Shaykh Dr. Abdalqadir as-Sufi, internet: http://www.murabitun.org 6/2001
• The Esoteric Deviation In Islam, Umar Ibrahim Vadillo, 062030569X, Madina Press, 2003
AWAITING THE MAHDI: COVENANT OR CREED?
By Sheikh Salman al-Oudah, Saudi Arabia, March 25, 2002
- The Muslim nation will always require more reform and continued renewal. This is why Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) mentioned the divinely supported group that would remain steadfast on Allah’s command and would neither be harmed by those who would forsake them nor by those who would go against them until the coming of Allah’s decree. The concern of this group is reform and renewal. Some of them engage in education, some in jihad, and others in economic reform. Some of them engage in study, some in Islamic work, while others participate in relief efforts. We need to take our nation, its youth, its organizations, and its diverse peoples, out of the despair in which they dwell. This is a responsibility that we all share…
“We have made you a nation justly balanced.”
[Surah al-Baqarah: 143]
- This just balance is to have moderation by neither going to extremes in these matters nor shunning them altogether. When we consider the questions about which the Muslims differ, whether we are talking about the Muslims in general or the Islamic workers and organizations in particular, we often see that the cause of such disagreement is their adopting one extreme position or another. One group goes to extremes on the issue of Islamic government, so much so that they accuse Muslim governments of unbelief, as well as those scholars and citizens who are contented with these governments. Then there are others who neglect this same issue and belittle its importance, claiming without any proof from Allah that people are free to govern themselves by any law and political system they see fit. These people are as excessive in their neglect of these issues as those others are in promoting them. Then there is the moderation that gives every question its legitimate weight and its due consideration, eschewing all extremes. Allah says:
“Verily, for all things Allah has appointed a due proportion”
- There is no escaping the fact that overemphasizing one matter always means neglecting another of equal, if not greater, importance. We must safeguard the Islamic nation from the vicissitudes of deviancy though moral depravity. There can be no doubt that these factors have the power to incite a reaction with grave negative consequences. We have begun to see in the Arab media and on the Internet and chat sites people maligning Allah and denouncing His Glory and Greatness. They are likewise slandering Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him), deprecating that which the Muslims hold sacred, and profaning the symbols of Islam. We must permit dialogue, but this dialogue must stay within the bounds of what is Islamically permitted. We must not give those who are sick and depraved and morally weak the opportunity to abuse Islam in such an obscene and vulgar manner, because this can sometimes give birth to violent and extraordinary reactions. It is imperative for us to safeguard the Muslims from the deviant and filthy ideas and mores’ that the media, through the television, the Internet, and other means at its disposal, is pumping into our Muslim societies. We must put forth a major effort to do this.
Notes on the Authentic Tradition:
• Moritz Steinschneider (1816-1907). JEWISH LITERATURE FROM THE EIGHTH TO THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY.
• Gershom Scholem. MAJOR TRENDS IN JEWISH MYSTICISM)
• Arthur Edward Waite. HOLY KABBALAH, New Encyclopedia of Freemasonry
• Kenneth Mackenzie’s ROYAL MASONIC CYCLOPAEDIA
• John Yarker, The Arcane Schools
“PURITY, BROTHERS OF:
- An association of philosophers of Arab origin, founded at Bosra, in the tenth century. Their principles seem to have been analogous to those of the Essenes. They studied and wrote much, and their writings were afterwards studied by the learned Spanish Jews. Having peculiar forms of initiation, they came to be regarded as a kind of Freemasons, a term specially applied to them by Steinschneider.” — Mackenzie, 584.
- This may all seem to be the fanciful legends of High Grade Freemasonry, to some, but… is it so? Before the Nusairis ended up in Northern Syria (in the vicinity of Latakia), they were in the Hauran region, in the area of Bosra. While the Druzes came at a time concurrent with the Crusades, and the Yezidis really as such can be dated after Sheikh ‘Adi travelled to Lalish from Ba’albek, the Nusairis were in Syria much longer. At around the Ninth Century of the Common Era, they added the Isma’ili doctrine to their system, which is a rather complex system. Prior to that, their system included native Syrian and Phoenician cults, early primitive Christian beliefs, Gnostic beliefs, and, much later, Islamic symbols used to facilitate survival in hostile times. Their cultus can be seen to have had an influence not only on their hated rivals the Druzes, but on the Yezidis, as well as on the Harranian cultus. John Yarker mentions them briefly in his Arcane Schools:
- “Ainsarii. The Ishmaelite Sect continued to exist after the destruction of the stronghold of the Old Man of the Mountain, as the Chief of the Assassins was termed. The most prominent of these is named the Ainsarii; they hold secret meetings for receptions and have signs, words, and a Catechism. Lyde, who has investigated this Sect, classes them with ancient Templars, and Modern Freemasons.
- “Ansyreeh. A sect found in the mountains of Lebanon, of Northern Syria. Like the Druses, toward whom, however, they entertain a violent hostility, and the Assassins, they have a secret mode of recognition and a secret religion, which does not appear to be well understood by them. ‘However,’ says Rev. Mr. Lyde, who visited them in 1852, ‘there is one in which they all seem agreed, and which acts as a kind of Freemasonry in binding together the scattered members of their body, namely, secret prayers which are taught to every male child of a certain age, and are repeated at stated times, in stated places, and accompanied with religious rites.’ The Ansyreeh arose about the same time with the Assassins, and, like them, their religion appears to be an ill-digested mixture of Judaism, Christianity, and Mohammedanism. To the Masonic scholars these secret sects of Syria present an interesting study, because of their supposed connection with the Templars during the Crusades, the entire results of which are yet to be investigated.” — I Mackey’s 61b.
- “Towards the close of the 10th century the presentation of an entire scheme of knowledge, beginning with logic and mathematics, and ascending through the various departments of physical enquiry to the region of religious doctrine, was accomplished by a society which had its chief seat at Basra [sic] , the native town of al-Kindi. This society — the Brothers of Purity or Sincerity (Ikhwªn us Safª’i) — divided into four orders, wrought in the interests of religion no less than of science; and though its attempt to compile an encyclopaedia of existing knowledge may have been premature, it yet contributed to spread abroad a desire for further information. The proposed reconciliation between science and faith was not accomplished, because the compromise could please neither party. The 51 treatises of which this encyclopaedia consists are interspersed with apologues in true Oriental style, and the idea of goodness, of moral perfection, is as prominent an end in every discourse as it was in the alleged dream of al-Ma’mun. The materials of the work come chiefly from Aristotle, but they are conceived of in a Platonizing spirit, which places as the bond of all things a universal soul of the world with its partial or fragmentary souls.” — EB-2:187a (14th Ed., 1930).