Afghanistan, Bank of England, BCCI, Beirut, Bekaa Valley, Britain’s East India Co., Catherine Austin Fitts, Chiang Kai Chek, CIA, Coca Cola, Coccaine, Dominic Streatfield, Freeway Ricky, French Indo-China, Fujimori, Iran, Italian Mafia, Japanese Black Dragon Society, KMT, Lebanon, Lend Lease Act, Lord Cromer, Manchukuo, Marseilles, Mena Airport, Mitsubishi, Mitsui, Morocco, morphine, Muslim Brotherhood, narco-terrorism, narcotics, Okinawa, Opium, Organize Crime, Pakistan, Peru, Peter A. Lupsha, Sigmund Freud, Skull and Bones, Sun Yat Sen, Syria, Taiwan, The Last Samurai, Triads, World Bank, Yakuza
Before revisiting Muslim collusion with Pharaoh’s gnomes, we should consider the awesome power of the poppy and its fruit. American Vets put it in their lapels every year to celebrate Veteran’s Day and if you took a poll, you would find that many are fellows of the Masonic sub-strata of the Moose or Elk Lodges, Kiwanis or Lion’s Clubs, etc. — decent men too. Sun Yat Sen thought as much, as did his successor, Chiang Kai Chek (pic right and with wife below), a bloodied Chinese Triad Assassin and miscreant wife-beater whose Taiwanese son owns a chemical factory producing precursor chemicals used to manufacture cocaine, heroin, meth-amphetamine and sundry designer compounds. Their Republican efforts were almost exclusively financed by opium, heroin, harlotry, and time honored urban insurance plans, not to mention Mr. Chek’s pilfering upwards of 50% from FDR’s Lend Lease supplies for personal gain. This black money was in addition to solicited contributions from honest folk for the cause of Jacobin Liberty. Triad mobs like the KMT profess loyalty to the ancient cause of ghosts from the Hidden City’s celestial pantheon and are, after all, ‘Benevolent Societies’.
It is important to remember that Britain and France wrested the middle-east opium trade from Arab Merchants (Moguls) who first brought it to S.E. Asia along with Sufi mysticism. These lads had long ago wrested it from the Persians who had prised it from Afghans and prescient Pakistanis where opium still plays a major economic role, tacitly supported by Islamic fatwa as a legal adjunct to consciousness raising as a lucrative economic resource —along with rented wives.
By the time of Sen and Chek’s peerage, Freemasonic Illuminati Lords from Britain’s East India Co. and Secret Services such as Lord Cromer’s Baring Family dominated the market in the Far East for the Crown’s pleasure. Opium profits financed the entire 18th & 19th century’s British bureaucracy from sales to the Levant, China, India, and Malay Peninsula. Profits from this trade elevated their stockholders to Global Peerage, a dais they have retained in shadows ever since.
This was accomplished with assistance from reasonably good-natured Triad Corsairs who plied the S. China Sea, rivers and straits and patrolled longshoreman ‘beneficence’ unions. The Japanese Black Dragon Society (Yakuza) preferred cocaine, so while protecting Lord Sen during one of his withdrawals from the mainland, the Dragons produced more than one-hundred tons per year under corporations like Mitsui and Mitsubishi and by 1929 had developed plantations in Java, Peru, Chile, Okinawa, and Iwo Jima. Sales to China were a military priority in order to subdue and exploit their slaves in Manchukuo. Which is why Mr. Fujimori ate sushi in Peru until his exile. These same ‘Rising Sun’ dragoneers prepared fireworks for FDR’s Pearl Harbor Day.
While the French enslaved Indo-China for opium, rubber and hapless houris, Americans spent $75 million/yr for OTC narcotic drugs in 1905 [the equivalent of $7 trillion in today’s dollar]. Remarkably, that same year, the German company, Merck, produced 1500 kg of morphine in four months alone—enough for 150 years of the then current legitimate medical use; and this was in addition to six tons of cocaine per year as well as precursor chemicals. Meanwhile, the eminent Dr. Freud stereotypically addicted Europe and America to his pre-occupation with decomposing semen in the nasal passage in addition to therapeutic sexual fantasies, cocaine, and a life of passive psychoanalysis that opened doors for his nephew, Edward Bernays, and other humanist behaviorists as well as oriental mysticism and an army of mountebank metaphysicians. These were the real Coca-Cola years. Freud was both Illuminati and B’nai B’rith member; the latter being the top Jewish Freemasonic order in America [see The Hands of Iblis for details]. In 1905, a Dr. Adams from Baltimore wrote:
- Peddlers of these cures stupefy babes, make criminals of young men and harlots of our women; relentless greed is partner in this enterprise!
This was more than opportunistic enterprising as it was/is part and parcel of implementing the Protocols of Zion via back-channels of ‘Shadow Governments’. Solomon did say that ‘the love of money is the root of all evil’, and when added to stereotypic religions (“compulsive attention to vain detail”) it basically describes Masonic/Jesuit ritual as well as Dr. Freud’s psychosis. It is also a great aid to megalomaniacal dementia, not to mention pedestrian conformism.
Since WWII bankrupted England but not Lord Rothschild’s financial District in London (“The City”, comparable to the Vatican in judicial and diplomatic autonomy), by 1970 the ever-ruminant CIA under Nixon and Kissinger had wrested the Indo-China Opium concession from the French and awarded it to the Triad KMT and Italian Mafia. The French did, however, keep the ancient caravan route from Turkey’s poppy fields through Syria and the Lebanon (think Beirut) to Morocco-Marseilles, with the help of 1,500 hardened criminal agents on the French Government’s ‘Secret Service’ payroll, while Islamic entrepreneurs comfortably managed convoys and caravans in between prayers. By 1973, the US heroin industry was worth $4 Billion/yr, and by 1981 ‘Freeway Ricky’ was making $1-2 million/daily from crack cocaine—courtesy of the CIA’s Iran-Contra boys under Bush Senior’s direction with shipments received in Bill Clinton’s Mena Airport in Arkansas. Malcolm X and his Black Panthers were the only NGO’s to stop drug use in their inner-city communities, so brethren of Farrakhan’s 33rd distinction saw that such subversive activities ceased.
Anyone wishing more detail should review the source material I’ve cited below and in footnotes throughout the text. Also, read the essay in the epilogue and survey the many books available on the BCCI scandal. There’s just too much data for my purpose. It is clear that the drug trade is a key political tool of narco-terrorism and source of enormous ‘black’ cash revenues that have been systematically exploited by governments in concert with organized crime for generations. And please do not be hoodwinked by occasional front page celebrations of police work with photos of large caches of contraband. These show-piece scenarios are ‘tips of the iceberg’,’cost of doing business’ PR campaigns purposely staged to placate and deter public scrutiny. Traditionally, executive middle management of the trade are officers in local gendarmes, secret and military services worldwide. –
The First International Islamic Bank, BCCI, while under the nose of Rothschild’s Bank of England laundered drug money until its collapse in 1991, causing the greatest banking scandal the world had yet known. Among its VIP customers were Manuel Noriega, The Muslim Brotherhood, Osama bin Laden, Arabian Royal pretenders, Abu Nidal, Hezbollah, British MI 5 & 6, CIA, Mosad, China’s CSSI and the Secret Services of Iran, Iraq, France, Germany and Switzerland. BCCI’s finance network remains intact and is still under the management of its top executives who deal from London and Geneva; quietly rendering enough booty for Islamist crusaders and other sundry terrorists to gladly self-destruct in anticipation of seventy virgins ala the Shiite cum Alamut myth; a tactic that effectively works on young men who can’t afford to marry.
The association of drugs with mystical potions and immorality as acts of worship is endemic among idolaters as the legacy of Kings and Priests in league with Pirates and Poppies.
- Perhaps > 50% of the Afghan GNP.
- I was informed by Iranian graduate students studying in Kuala Lumpur that their government makes heroin less expensive than opium andreadily distributes it to their people. (Feb. 2006)
- This ’Mitsubishi Brotherhood’ is single-handedly responsible for returning Japan to the Shinto sun-god Myth of Emperor Worship. It subsequently brought a rapid industrialization that overthrew four centuries of the greatest feudal system the world had ever known. This ‘revolution’ impoverished Japan’s peacefully productive and happy peasantry so that families of five were forced to live in slums and share a room fit only for a double bed. The film, “The Last Samurai” is not far from the truth of what was destroyed by their greed.
- “The government of Japan has the closest symbiotic relationship with a criminal group (Yakuza) of any country in the world.” Peter A. Lupsha, op. cit.
- One must review Freud’s private correspondence to appreciate this well kept secret.
- Bernays: Pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, referred to as “the father of public relations”.
- Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine.
- The KMT Army controlled the jungles of the Golden Triangle, but was eventually evicted by Chinese Communist Forces. Many of its officers remained to become local Warlords of the Trade.
- “In the Middle East, the full truth about the destruction of Beirut and the dismemberment of Lebanon is that, amid the tribal warfare and religious conflicts, a combination of drug trafficking, organized crime, and arms-trafficking was used by a number of factions and governments as a means for their own power ends. As the fighting drags on, both the cultivation of poppy and the exportation of hashish to finance the conflict continues in the Bekaa Valley. Syria is sucked into a war that cannot be won. Its army is increasingly involved in the hashish and heroin trade, while drugs are being trafficked for arms through Lebanon’s Christian Maronite areas to Muslim Sunni fundamentalists attempting to destabilize the Syrian regime.” Narcotics Intelligence Estimate (1984, p. 20), Going All the Way, Jonathon C. Randal (Vantage, NY, 1984, p. 136-7, 287)
- In a seminar paper by Francisco E. Thoumi, published by the Transnational Institute, Thoumi says that an unpublished study by Peter Reuter for the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) resulted in an estimated range between US $45bn and US $280bn. Thoumi says that this study was not published because some member countries wanted a higher figure. In the 2005 World Drugs Report the UNODC put the value at US $13bn at production level, $94bn at wholesale level and US $332bn based on retail prices. Francisco Thoumi (2003) – The Numbers’ Game: Let’s All Guess the Size of the Illegal Drugs Industry!Paper TNI Seminar 5-6 December 2003; United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (2005) – 2005 World Drugs Report; US Department of State (2005) – 2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report
- The Spiritual Poverty created by vain religious pursuits—i.e. stereotypic ritual rather than the substance of justice—in the midst of a materialist society, engenders demand for these drugs of escape from the futility caused by hypocrites who sit at the gates of our nations, creating a natural market. – oz
- “In today’s world, international organized criminal groups: traffickers, arms traffickers, con men and swindlers, money launderers, ex-intelligence operatives, and other middlemen who can set up and coordinate international criminal operations ─ are in great demand by governments who require the covert assets they have to offer. Given this, it is not surprising that the CIA developed a relationship with the Cosa Nostra.” – Peter Lupsha, op.cit. – Also See endnote lxxv
- Anecdote: I know from personal experience as an ER Doctor in Nashville TN, where the Country Music Industry is a well known avenue for national drug distribution. I had many friends on the police force. I once counseled a suicidal detective at the request of his partner. The man had discovered that the captain of his narcotics unit was one of the biggest dealers in the city.
- Catherine Austin Fitts, Managing Director of Dillon Read, Wall Street Consultants, estimates that USD $ 1.5 trillion was laundered through the World Banking Systems annually as of 2005. Of this, $500 million finds its way through US Banks such as City Bank (J.P. Morgan) etc. Without this black cash, the US economy would collapse overnight. See her book, The Politics of Heroin, which outlines the improved ‘post bin Laden’ cash flow. BCCI was the Bank put in place by Osama’s main supporters, two of whom are relatives who had residence in Falls Church, Virginia, adjacent to CIA Headquarters.
- The Great Heroin Coup by Henrick Kruger, German Investigative Correspondent for Der Speigel, Forward by Peter Dale Scott, 1980 … the book is out of print and was suppressed for obvious reasons, but I managed to borrow a copy from an ex-undercover agent hiding in Malaysia. Mr. Kruger met an untimely end after publication and the book was pulled from the market.
- Chinese Organized Crime by Mark Craig, retied Australian Chief Detective, Pub.1996, by the Winston Churchill Memorial Fund – Aussie authorities persecuted him and tried to ban the book in order to protect trade & tourism.
- Cocaine, An Unauthorised Biography, by Dominic Streatfield, London Based correspondent whose publisher financed the two year research that took Mr. Streatfield to four continents and upwards of 10 countries meeting with dealers, police, DEA agents, Drug Barons in Europe, USA, Caribbean Islands, Cali, Mexico, farmers, politicos and hit men – ISBN 1-85227 921 4TBS Distributions, London, 2001 – This book was so revealing it was not released to the general public because of its damning contents. Only security personnel and select police departments had access to its unedited pre-publication issue for review. I gained access solely by serendipity! For further information contact Eleanor Johnsey @ virgin-pub.co.uk
- International Drug Trafficking, Dennis Rowe Ed. Univ. Chicago Office of International Criminal Justice, National Institute of Justice, Wash. D.C., 1988
- “Perhaps the most blatant example of the exploitation of drug trafficking by a state for its own purposes is that of the British East India Co., which used opium to expand British influence and control over the Celestial Empire of China. The British traffic was a planned and conscious effort to destabilize China for the purposes of commercial and colonial expansion and profit. Indeed, the resistance of the Chinese to this activity resulted in the Opium Wars (1840-42 and 1856-60) and the commercial conquest of China by European Powers. American firms, such as Perkins and Co., and Russel and Co. joined the trade.” Russell founded the ‘Skull and Bones’ Fraternity at Yale, and these opium’s profits endow it to this day. Other American Families who gained their ‘old money’ from opium, include Forbes, Delanos, and Woods.”
Peter A. Lupsha, “Transnational Narco-corruption and Narco Investment: A Focus on Mexico”, Transnational Organized Crime, Vol. 1, No. 1, Spring 1995 ibid, page 18, and The Opium War, by Peter Fay, Univ. N. Carolina Press, 1975