GOATS and ROYAL SECRETS by Dr. Omar
Elijah: massacre of 450 of Baal’s priests (I Kings 18)
- And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped [as do all Muslims] … And YHWH said: ‘Behold, I make a covenant … Observe thou that which I command … take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land wither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: But ye shall destroy their altars, break down their images, and cut down their groves.” – Exodus: 33: 8–13
Lady Rothschild’s Grove adjacent to her husband’s Courthouse in Jerusalem is proof enough that Zionists have abandoned the Torah. Furthermore, the occasional divinely ordered purge such as Elijah’s massacre of 450 Hermetic Magi (sorcerers) should check one’s appetite for tolerance, especially as Allah stated that a little slaughter is better than the mischief these fellows create. I say this because ideals do not reflect the reality of the human estate. Nevertheless, Papist propaganda mills continually promote the illusion of peace and tolerance to the detriment of attendant reason amongst the righteous who consequently submit themselves to the disarming ploy while Hermetic shadows advance the path of ecumenical tyranny. The cited passage from Exodus also clearly indicates that Moses (pbuh) prayed as do Muslims, but it is interesting to note he was given the very same directives as Moses which Christians praise and yet condemn Muhammad.
The episode took place immediately after Jews made their famous “Golden Calf” (the Egyptian Bull-god, Apis) at the foot of Mount Horeb while Moses took forty days to obtain the Decalogue. The pogrom was twice repeated: once by Elijah and again by a very repentant King Josiah. Apis, the Sumerian Calf (above), represents purity in the sun-god fertility doctrine of both Pharaoh and Albert Pike’s Scottish Rite:
- gold represents perfectly condensed sun-light (inspiration) from On/Osiris
- the bull represents the strength of male virility when so inspired, thus giving the initiate power (Magick; represented by the horns of Nimrud—who is said to be responsible for the establishment of Baal Worship—over the forces of nature, i.e., sexual regeneration and thus alchemical & sexual magick; Baal being the god of forces, who, together with man (the initiate) become co-creators. This is pure blasphemy.
Nimrud’s bull-god (Apis or Baal)
Excepting for Europa and Wall Street who use the bull god, the Apis of present day Freemasonry is the ‘Goat of Mendez’ a biseual androgyne (Baphomet) but the alchemical principles are the same. There are conflicting interpretations and apologetics made by Luciferians, yet the rhetoric created the Rolling Stone’s “Sympathy for the Devil” that has eased his elevation to Messiah Status in concert with Rudolph Steiner’s “Cosmic Christ”, in accord with numerous images of Egyptian god-men and dozens of sun-god saviors throughout the ancient world of Cain’s legacy. All of these have a convoluted relationship with the celebrated scapegoat of Hebrew fame and prescient Tibetan ritual. However, barring the exquisite psycho-babble of New Age anthropologists, essential mono-theists must consider the meddling hand of Iblis in this creedal symphony of misguidance:
- Soncino Pentateuch says of the Azazel Goat of Lev. 16:10, that the word scapegoat, as used in the KJV, is a poor translation and should be rendered as ‘dismissal’. In the Septuagint it is translated as the one to be sent away which agrees with the term used in the Mishnah. Azazel is not a proper name, but a rare Hebrew noun (ayn, zein, lamed, zein, ‘lamed’ contracted to ayn, zein, aleph,, zein, lamed) meaning dismissal, or entire removal. It is the technical term for the entire removal of sin and guilt of the community, that was symbolized by the sending away of the goat into the wilderness. There is some difference of opinion as to the symbolic meaning of the Azazel Goat. Some say it is a picture of Satan who initially tempted man to sin/rebel against Elohim, and has been doing so ever since. Since he is the source of sin and since he is responsible for man sinning, he must consequently bear the responsibility for his actions … The Azazel Goat being dismissed into the wilderness is a picture of this. On the other side, there are those who teach that the Azazel Goat is a picture of Yeshua [Jesus] who bore our sins upon himself and died alone in our place. – Lawrence Ya’acov-n’tan
There you have it plainly stated: Christianity is little more than a perversely transmuted form of Judaism with Jesus as the scapegoat. Nonetheless, the practice of Satanic rituals surrounding this debated entity is prolific and have everything to do with apologetic disobedience to Prophetic doctrines. What follows below is a contemporary example in which the Jacobin (Freemasonic Catholic) siren call to liberty is central; a call that has sedulously ushered global socialism or ‘Collectivism’ [slavery to the State] since Illumines took center stage. I include this and other such passages from the occult literature for those who remain ignorant or doubt the existence and persistence of idolatrous pagan initiation rites and their contemporary adherents.
Pillar of Azazel Ritual by Ian Diabhal (Warlock)
- This is is a personal ritual/ceremony to Azazel. I would like to thank Fra. Ikoniklast for his brilliant rework of Al Jilwah parts of which are included here, and St. Faust for sharing it. It is a rather lengthy ritual when performed properly..so set aside plenty of time. The chaining of your leg to the altar is a symbolism of Azazel and his metaphor as “scapegoat” and his skill in metallurgy and weaponry as well as him being imprisoned and then his freedom, and also as a metaphor of Satanism freeing the mind and breaking the chains of herd mentality. I have tried to relate each sequence or tableaux to the next.. I had found a reference to Azazel and Orion, but am unable to confirm its historical pedigree or provenance… the background stated that the ritual should be performed when Orion is overhead. Do as thou wilt. You will want the chain to be locked securely to your ankle and the leg of your altar, so I recommend a long length of it to allow for freedom of movement within the ritual chamber. Once the chain is locked, though, do not remove under any circumstance, except by cutting through it with a sword or axe, once the chain is severed you may then remove the loop of chain around you … you begin the rite after the sun has set.” -Quoted from Laurence Gardener’s Genesis of the Grail Kings
Excerpt From a Freemasonic Lecture
- It was King Raneb, the second pharaoh of the dynasty (the 1st dynasty of Egypt) who first introduced the veneration of the Goat of Mendes into Egypt. This is especially relevant because in both the Grail and Dragon traditions, the Goat of Mendes has always been directly associated with Nimrod’s grandfather Ham. [Aegyptus, Ham’s granddaughter, is said to have migrated to Egypt after Ham’s exile – oz]. Mendes was a city just northwest of Avaris in the Egyptian delta and the sacred goat (often called Khem, Chem or Ham) was the zodiacal goat of Capricorn. In accordance with the Dragon Court tradition, Ham was the designated Archon of the Tenth Age of Capricorn and in this regard his symbol was an inverted pentagram. This five pointed star has two uppermost points, which are the horns of the Goat of Mendes. The two downward sloping side-points represent the ears and the single base point is the chin and beard, as identified by Chevalier David Wood in his outstanding studies of sacred geometry.
- When a pentagram is seen in the inverted (male) position, Khem is personally identified by an emerald jewel set centrally at the meeting of the horns. When turned about, the pentagram achieves its female status with the uppermost single point becoming the head of the goddess in a Venus-Lilith representation. From earliest times, the pentagram was indicative of enlightenment and was associated with the pre-Jewish Sabbath, a ritualistic period of reflection and experience outside of general toil. For this reason, Khem of Mendes was called the Sabbatical Goat, from which derives today’s use of the word “sabbatical” in academic circles …
- In view of this age old tradition, it is hardly surprising that the pentagram and sabbatical goat became associated with heterodox Christians such as the Cathars of the Languedoc from medieval times. In contrast, the orthodox Christian Church endeavored to overawe the old wisdom of the mystery schools by creating a hybrid religion based upon salvation from the unknown, a salvation that was attained only through people’s subjugation to the authority of the bishops. As an outcome, the spiritually based doctrines of the Gnostic movement (which sought to discover the unknown) were declared blasphemous by the Inquisition, while the pentagram and the goat were denounced as symbols of black magic and witchcraft…
- The Goat of Mendes was also directly associated with alchemy, and although the word “alchemy” derives from al-khame the science of overcoming the blackness, it had a secondary root in al-Khem. In this regard, Khem, the black ruler of Mendes, was identified with a certain Azazel of Capricorn, whom the book of Enoch defines as a Watcher. It is said in Enoch that Azazel made known to men “all the metals, and the art of working them … and the use of antimony. This is an essential ingredient of the preparatory alchemical process when producing the Philosopher’s Stone. In the ancient Arab world antimony was called Kuhl (or kohl). The related word “alcohol” stems from the Arabic “al-kuhul, the highly refined Philosophical Mercury prepared from spirits of wine rectified over antimony. —(Citation lost, taken from a contemporary British Freemasonic Lecture).
Note position of hands on monk and and the Statue of George Washington in D.C. as well as the Baphomet noted only by upper degree adepts and not rank and file. It is also the MI-6 Occult Bureau logo and we see GBS with the Goat of Mendez on his Veteran’s Cap. (Below Right: Medieval Woodcut depicting the Dionysian Baal Worship adopted by Ashkenazi Frankists
What is obvious to readers like myself is the accretion and apology for what has been assimilated from ancient cults of human sacrifice and abject prurience in the face of clear and multiple warnings from the essential monotheist literature. The excuse offered by libertarians and libertines is the depraved intolerance of the Latin Church, nevertheless, both camps bear evidence of clear and persistent misguidance as manifest in their implementation of and apologies for the forbidden ‘customs of the heathen’. The endemic use of icons and gestures taken from ancient phallic worshiping Mysteries indicates the pervasive extent of Hermetic influence among elites who govern the masses even today.
I was recently attacked online by a Catholic elder from the Vatican who claimed Magesterial Office (“having seen God”). He went on to confirm the phallic precoccupation and actually condemned me as the Satanist. Hence, the reversal of the ‘truth vs. lie’ polarity (fire vs. ice) is complete and I assure you the occurrence of this misguidance is neither accidental nor faddish. To the contrary, it is deliberate and progressive social programming on the part of Iblis and his magi to alter human norms towards certified damnation and mindless servitude to a plutocracy of Olympian sorcerers. The fruit of their royal pretense is exactly as Prophet Jeremiah said: “The customs of the heathen are in vain (worthless).” This ‘worthless’ leadership has been in the proces of destroying mankind for quite a while by my reckoning, and many who do not agree have donned the Freemasonic hoodwink.
King Jeroboam (931-10 BC) re-established this same cult of phallic goat-worship in Israel after fleeing to Egypt from his father, Solomon, who sought to execute him for the apostasy as per the Law of Moses; as did Prophet Mohammad (pbt) with the witch of Al Lat. After the death of Solomon, civil war erupted during which Jeroboam returned and became King over the Ten Tribes of northern Israel while the tribes of Judah and Benjamin remained in Jerusalem as a separate polity. The divided Kingdom (much like Sunni and Shia) comprised Judah in the south and ‘Israel’ (ten northern tribes) in the north, collectively called Ephraim (son of Prophet Yusuf). The latter component is the Israel commonly called ‘lost’ which Al’Qur’an records as being returned in latter days as a ‘motley crew’, clearly indicating present day Israelis.
The Son of Jeroboam, Rehoboam, could have taken an alternative course as advised by his elders but did not. Hence, the rejection of repentence for their father’s sins has, ever since, exacted a long standing divine judgsment that has left the mark of its curse for 2,800 years —although the final blow to the Southern remnant took place in 70 AD when Rome had had enough of pugnacious Hebrew mania.
Jeroboam actually set up images to Apis, the ancient Mesopotamian bull-god at the altar of Bethel, a place that had once been Jacob’s refuge. There it remained for the next 300 years until King Josiah destroyed it and killed every sun-god Initiate and burned their bones on the altar.
Contemporary fans (Christian-Zionist Band) of King Nimrud, and please note that Vikings never wore horned helmets.
After King Josiah’s death, Northern Israel (Ephraim) was utterly destroyed and dispersed (i.e. lost, except for remnants that remained in Judah as attested by Martin Luther and others). The ‘motley crew’ returned, mostly descended from Khazarian phallic worshipers, when the Zionist horn blew in Europe. Essentially, they are Jews who are no longer Jews in the per-Babylonian-captivity context.
Despite all the above, even Southern Israel eventually kow-towed to the same idolatry and erected idols in Solomon’s Temple. They went so far as to sacrifice their own children in honor of Baal and his consort, Ashirat (Ashteroth), much like good Phoenicians and Carthaginians descended from pagan Troy. Hence, they were duly served devastation and enslaved by the Babylon of Prophet Daniel’s day.
Baal and his consort are also found among the Pantheon of Abraham’s father alongside Apis. So far went the apostasy that Judah surpassed Northern Israel’s contempt for Allah swt by standing Baal upright upon the back of Apis in the Temple. But not to be outdone, Catholics have piously set their goddess and her sister, Europa, upon a bull in several paintings and sculptures like good fettishists. Goat, calf, stag or bull, the differences vary from culture to culture and age to age, but the pagan principles of fertility creeds related to the vulgar abuse of sacred knowledge for personal gain, pleasure, and power, remain unchanged except for the prolific dispersion amongst those professing antipathy for the hedonism.
Silver figure of a Hittite protective god on the back of a stag, dating from between 1400 and 1200 B.C. (Note Catholic Bishop’s Mitre)
Ba-el-zebub is an occult trade-name name for Satan. Another is the Masonic secret password Jahbulon: Jah = Jehovah, bul = Baal, on = Osiris/On. It was common practice for Hebrew sun-god Initiates [Kabbalists] to join God’s name to Baal in order to meld the religions and please the loins and parents of their Canaanite whores, as Temple prostitution with homo, bi- or hetero-sexuals was a major drawing card even then. As a matter of fact, many Mystery Schools considered bi-sexuality the most spiritually advanced estate; such was Julius Caesar and even Napoleon for example, something they forgot to put in the history books.
Edward Gibbon observed that all but one of the first 14 Roman emperors were either bisexual or exclusively homosexual; and for two centuires at the height of the Han dynasty, China was ruled by ten openly bisexual emperors. In 124 CE the bisexual Roman emperor Hadrian met Antinous, a 13- or 14-year-old boy from Bithynia, and they began their pederast relationship. Antinous was deified by Hadrian when he died six years later. Many statues, busts, coins and reliefs display Hadrian’s deep affections for him. Ancient Rome, Arab countries up to and including the present, China, and Japan, all exhibit patterns of analogous bisexual behavior. In Japan in particular, due to its practice of shudo and the extensive art and literature associated with it, the record of a primarily bisexual lifestyle is both detailed and quite recent, dating back as recently as the 19th century and included the shoguns of Japan, and others.
- Ancient Greek religious texts, reflecting cultural practices, incorporated bisexual themes. The subtexts varied, from the mystical to the didactic. Ancestral law in ancient Sparta mandated same-sex relationships with youths who were coming of age for all adult men, so long as the men eventually took wives and produced children. The Spartans thought that love and erotic relationships between experienced and novice soldiers would solidify combat loyalty and encourage heroic tactics as men vied to impress their lovers. Once the younger soldiers reached maturity, the relationship was supposed to become non-sexual, but it is not clear how strictly this was followed. There was some stigma attached to young men who continued their relationships with their mentors into adulthood. For example, Aristophanes calls them euryprôktoi, meaning “wide arses”, and depicts them like women.
- In Ancient Greece it is believed that males generally went through a homosexual stage in adolescence, followed by a bisexual stage characterized by pederastic relationships in young adulthood, followed by a (mostly) heterosexual stage later in life, when they married and had children. Alexander the Great, the Macedonian king, is thought to have been bisexual, and to have had a male lover named Hephaestion.
HighBeam Research, Inc. © Copyright 2009
Dictionary.com Reprint by Permission.
The reason for this perversion is the power availed by sexual magick. I’ve written more on this topic in The Hands of Iblis and Cain’s Creed.
From the Hall of
Philadelphia’s Grand Lodge
Realizing that sun-god Mysteries the world over speak of a Messiah, it is natural that OT prophecies relating to Isa and Mohammad were conflated to obscure their significance and any man saying otherwise censored or killed. By the time of prohet Jeremiah, most Hebrews thought Baal was Al’Yah, el’Yah or Allah), which is not unlike Christian Americans accepting the pagan term ‘Jesus’ or the idolatry of our Lady of New York Harbor, along with the Jeremiah-censored Christmas Tree (see Trinity for dissertation). Furthermore, Al Kitab’s Kabbalists actually removed more than 3,000 references to Al’Yah (Allah) from the Torah.
Though the tribes of Judah and Benjamin were taken captive in Babylon, they were returned to Jerusalem along with the ‘un-lost’ remnant cited earlier, and for the most part, they remained in Palestine, the Levant and Near East in general. These are the Sephardim, although numerous descendants migrated globally to mix blood and tradition. However, as we’ve demonstrated, both Levantine clans (Northern and Southern Israel) were poisoned by the asp of Pharaoh’s faith and all but a few refuse/d to take the anti-venom of Islam, as did the chief Rabbi in Mecca after a night of discourse with Mohammad. Both Kingdom remnants (Ephraim and Judah) have since perpetuated the Kabbalist venture and though it is confusing at best, the greatest perpetrators of the present mischief are Eastern Europeans of Khazar derivation; in particular, Labor Zionists and Bolsheviks of the Frankist cult, now called neo-cons.
Coin depicting Alexander the Great
with Nimrud’s Horns of Power
Many, not all, among the ‘People of The Book’ believe that Allah recalled these tribes to Palestine in fulfillment of prophecy in order to establish the Millennial Reign of Messiah. Christians think in terms of Jesus, and Zionist Jews in terms of a Davidic World Dominion. This religious mania is exploited by the Illuminati cult as a magnificent shill. To an extant, both cults are correct but it is not Allah Who ‘calls’ them but rather He Who ‘permits’ the horn’s echo for those with monocular levo-auditory proficiency and sympathy for insignificant illumination.
Allah has always used prophets to establish His Law and Kingdom according to Al’Qur’an and the Hadith says there have been at least 124,000 of them sent as Messengers throughout the earth since the days of Adam. These Messengers never conformed to the world’s demands nor did they make covenants with the wicked for any kind of gain, and they certainly did not celebrate heathen festivals such as Christmas and Easter. They did not conspire in secret, write mysterious gospels or plays, nor wave ritualized patriotic flags of Nationalism riddled with occult sun-god symbolism (Satanic sigils) or establish altars to Pharaoh’s pyramid or Cleopatra’s Needle (obelisk cum phallus); nor did they countenance sexual deviations for any purpose. Therefore, it is not Allah Who calls the motley crew to Palestine but rather Iblis who summons sub-human lemmings for their seasonal and perhaps, final bath. But do not think Islam stands without such faithless servants of Iblis.
Eliphas Levi, Jesuit Priest & Jew Meta-physician (Sorcerer) who designed the Baphomet
Pursuing the scapegoat further, some of the following illustrations demonstrate the Goat of Mendes and bisexual nature of this ancient cult’s perverted deviation from essential monotheism and common sense.
- The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, founded in London in 1888, adopted much of Eliphas Levi’s magic (pic above). He considered the Tetragrammaton pentagrama symbol of the microcosm (right). Levi, a Jesuit Priest and Jew, also designed the Baphomet, though there are several versions of the hideous idol.
On the Ram God of Mendes
- The ram deity of Mendes (above) was described by Herodotus in his History (Book II, 42, Robin Waterfield translation) as being represented with the head and fleece of a goat: “…whereas anyone with a sanctuary of Mendes or who comes from the province of Mendes, will have nothing to do with (sacrificing) goats, but uses sheep as his sacrificial animals… They say that Heracles’ overriding desire was to see Zeus, but Zeus was refusing to let him do so. Eventually, as a result of Heracles’ pleading, Zeus came up with a plan. He skinned a ram and cut off his head, then he held the head in front of himself, wore the fleece, and showed himself to Heracles like that. That is why the Egyptian statues of Zeus have a ram’s head, is why rams are sacred to the Thebans, and they do not use them as sacrificial animals. However there is just one day of the year—the day of the festival of Zeus–when they chop up a single ram, skin it, dress the statue of Zeus in the way mentioned, and then bring the statue of Heracles up close to the statue of Zeus. Then everyone around the sanctuary mourns the death of the ram and finally they bury it in a sacred tomb.”
- The origins of the “Goat of Mendes” can be traced back to Ancient Egypt. Goats and Rams were worshipped in many cities throughout Egypt thousands of years ago. The Goat is synonymous with Satanism. The horns represent the Horned Gods/Goddesses. Goats also symbolized fertility in many different cultures and times. The Goat as a symbol of fertility and focus of religious rites dates all the way back to Sumeria. The Goat of Mendes, Ptah the Egyptian God of Magick, knowledge and wisdom (an alias of Satan) *became* the goat, and sometimes a ram in the city of Mendes where he was worshipped as such. The Goat/Ram of Mendes represented the “Ba” which was the Egyptian word for the “soul.” Ptah was considered to be a great magician and “Lord of the Serpents.” There are many false claims, based upon ignorance that the Goat was invented as a reaction to the “lamb” of xianity. The xian use of the lamb came much later and in truth is based upon the sign of Aries (The spring Easter lamb). The Horned Goat is also directly of Enki (Satan). The constellation of the Horned Goat (Capricorn) is the time of the winter solstice, known as “The Southern Gate of the Sun.” The Goat was known in early Babylonian times as the God ‘Ea’ (Enki/Satan). Ea was known as ‘He of vast intellect and Lord of the Sacred Eye’ protector of his people and the bringer and giver of knowledge and civilization to humanity. Represented as a snake, he ended up in the ‘Garden of Eden as the Snake in the tree of life, encouraging learning and knowledge rather than blissful ignorance.’ Whenever Ea roamed the Earth, he took the form of a goat. Ea was considered the Father of Light” and his celebrations dating back to 15,000 B.C.E., were carried out wearing goat skins.³ Satanism is in truth, the world’s oldest religion. Satanism is not an “invention” or “inversion” of xianity.
RAM = Royal Arch Mason
Enki, the original Goat of Mendez
- When the first flood of ancient Sumer engulfed the land of two rivers a god rose from the sea bringing gifts of civilization. Math, art, science, astronomy, law etc. [The same is said of Toth or Hermes. – oz]. He rose out of the sea as half goat and half fish. He was the deity Enki who brought civilization to the Sumerians and was another fertility symbol as well as being the architect of the cosmos and the goat! The wisdom/DNA bringing serpent/goat Enki is actually the earliest form of our modern Satan who is a combination of the Egyptian Set, the Chaldean Ea/Enki, the Roman god Pan, and many other pagan deities. Enki was considered a god of life and replenishment, and was often depicted with two streams of water emanating from his shoulders, one the Tigris, the other the Euphrates. Alongside him were trees symbolizing the male and female aspects of nature, each holding the male and female aspects of the ‘Life Essence’, which he, as apparent alchemist of the gods, would masterfully mix to create several beings that would live upon the face of the earth.
- In character Enki is not a jester or trickster god, he is never a cheat, and although fooled, he is not a fool. Enki uses his magic for the good of others when called upon to help either a god, a goddess or a human. Enki is always true to his own essence as a masculine nurturer. He is fundamentally a trouble-shooter god, and avoids or disarms those who bring conflict and death to the world. He is the mediator whose compassion and sense of humor breaks and disarms the wrath of his stern half-brother, Enlil, king of the gods. He is the Challenger who tests the limits of Inanna in the myth Enki and Inanna and the Me and then concedes graciously his defeat by the young goddess of Love and War, by strengthening the bonds between Eridu and her city of Uruk. So he becomes the Empowerer of Inanna.”
Masons call their god “The Great Architect of the Universe.” As represented by William Blake’s The Ancient of Days, which hangs in the great hall of the Lodge in London.
Francisco Goya (1746-1828)
The Witches’ Sabbath (1797-98) Here, ladies of the night present Satan with two babes.
- Hierogliphically to express this law of prudence, they gave their mercury, personified in Egypt as Hermanubis, a dog’s head; and to their Sulpher, represented by the Baphomet of the Temple, that goat’s head which brought into such disrepute the occult Mediaeval associations.” “The Gnostics held that it composed the igneous body of the Holy Spirit ; and it was adored in the secret rites of the Sabbat or the Temple, under the hieroglyphic figure of Baphomet or the hermaphroditic goat of Mendes.” – Albert Pike
- The goat and the bull were especially sacred to the Egyptians as representing sexual creative power. They were not merely symbols of Osiris, but incarnations of him. Often Osiris was depicted with large and prominent organs, as a mark of his supreme power; and models of him in this form, or with a triple phallus, were borne in religious processions by the Egyptians. On certain occasions the women carried such phallic images, and operated them mechanically with strings. Signs of sex worship appear not only in the many cases in which figures are depicted, on temple reliefs, with erect organs, but in the frequent appearance, in Egyptian symbolism, of the crux ansata (below): Cross with a handle, as a sign of sexual union and vigorous life.
The Original Maltese Cross
- Levi called his image “the Baphomet of Mendes”, presumably following Herodotus’ account that the god of Mendes — the Greek name for Djedet, Egypt — was depicted with a goat’s face and legs. Herodotus relates how all male goats were held in great reverence by the Mendesians, and how in his time a woman publicly copulated with a goat.
- In Ancient Egypt, at the temple in Mendes, the goat was viewed as the incarnation of the god of procreation. As a ritual of worship, the male priests would use female goats for sex, and the female priests would do likewise with male goats. Similar activity was also witnessed in Ancient Greece. In the Middle Ages, the goat was associated with the Devil as one of his preferred forms, often in connection with sexual deviance. Women under trial as witches were forced to confess that they had sexual contact with the Devil in the form of an animal. In this regard however the goat was of the minority of forms the devil was cited to have taken.
A DISCOURSE ON THE WORSHIP OF PRIAPUS AND ITS CONNECTION WITH THE MYSTIC THEOLOGY OF THE ANCIENTS BY RICHARD PAYNE KNIGHT with contribution by SIR WILLIAM HAMILTON, K. B. London, Printed by T. Spilsbury, Snowhill., :
- The Egyptians showed this incarnation of the Deity by a less permanent, though equally expressive symbol. At Mendes a living goat was kept as the image of the generative power, to whom the women presented themselves naked, and had the honour of being publicly enjoyed by him. Herodotus saw the act openly performed (ec epideiksin anðrwpwn), and calls it a prodigy. But the Egyptians had no such horror of it; for it was to them a representation of the incarnation of the Deity, and the communication of his creative spirit to man. It was one of the sacraments of that ancient church, and was, without doubt, beheld with that pious awe and reverence with which devout persons always contemplate the mysteries of their faith, whatever they happen to be; for, as the learned and orthodox Bishop Warburton, whose authority it is not for me to dispute, says, from the nature of any action morality cannot arise, nor from its effects; therefore, for aught we can tell, this ceremony, however shocking it may appear to modern manners and opinions, might have been intrinsically meritorious at the time of its celebration, and afforded a truly edifying spectacle to the saints of ancient Egypt. Indeed, the Greeks do not seem to have felt much horror or disgust at the imitative represen-tation of it, whatever the historian might have thought proper to express at the real celebration.
- In ancient times, the resin was scraped from the fur of goats and sheep that had grazed on the cistus shrubs. It was collected by the shepherds and sold to coastal traders. The false beards worn by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt were actually the labdanum soaked hair of these goats.
This should suffice as evidence of the ancient deviation and it’s continued apology in the present age. As for the Jesuit connection, there is another aspect associated with Egypt that harks from the Zagross Mountains North of Iraq and Iran, home to many civilized perversions.
The Freemasonic Royal Secret
- “Of that equilibrium between Good & Evil, and Light & Darkness in the world, which assures us that all is the work of the Infinite Wisdom and of an Infinite Love; and that there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness co-existent and in eternal controversy with God … and as in each Triangle of Perfection, one is three and three are one, though of a double nature, he attains the purpose of his being only when the two natures are in equilibrium … like the great Harmonies of God in the Universe. Such, my brother, is the true word of a Master Mason; such is the True Royal Secret, which makes possible, and shall at length make real the ‘Holy Empire’ of the true Masonic Brotherhood.
Instruction for the 32nd Degree of the Freemasonic Initiation Rite.Taken from p. 861 of Morals & Dogma
by the old Freemasonic Goat, Albert Pike (right)
who was known for taking wagon loads of booze and prostitutes into the wilderness for Retreats
The ‘word’ Pike refers to later in this lecture is MAN; i.e. Humanism or self-worship; actually, the religion of Cain brought to world renown during the Enlightenment.
The OTO cult of the Golden Dawn which rites Lord Northhampton and other Royals admire, following Crowley’s dogma, officially added pederasty and sodomy to the Royal Secret, which had been, since ancient times, part and parcel of the occult magick of Persian Perversion. These practices marked the old goat’s ritual magick for their 11th Degree. (See: The Hands of Iblis for details). Hence, one doesn’t need to look far for the source of the Catholic cum Royal European Pederast epidemic.
I pray readers begin to grasp this synthesis of the material presented. The greatest problem that decent ordinary folk have is twofold: (1) they’ve trusted their leaders; (2) the veil of incredulity confronted in the bold face of the evidence; meaning we don’t want to believe our leaders are so indelibly wicked. All too often we dismiss the signs as merely circumstantial or coincidental, but it is time for some hard facts in addition to the histories thus far presented:
- A nationwide investigation of child molestation in the Boy Scouts from 1971 to 1991 revealed that more than 2,000 boys reported molestations by adult Scout leaders. (Note: The Scouts, who have 150,000 Scoutmasters and assistant Scoutmasters, ban hundreds of men each year from scouting out of concern that they might abuse boys.) Secret files maintained by the American Boy Scouts movement show they have ejected at least 5,100 adult scout leaders nationwide for sexual abuse allegations since 1946. And the files also reveal that despite efforts to keep potential abusers from joining, the problems persist. In the past 15 years alone, the organization has kicked out leaders for such allegations at a rate of one every two days. They have also had to contend for an inordinate time with the vexatious litigant, the American Civil Liberties Union [predominantly Askenazim Jews], which keeps pushing the homosexual cause against the scouts. This powerful pro-homosexual pressure group has limitless funds to fight their claim that the scouts oath to God violates their rights.
The people involved in this ‘Boy Scout’ debacle have no idea what the Fleur-de-Lis logo represents (see Appendix III), hence, how can they solve the problem without ripping out the metaphysical root? Pederast sexual molestation such as the Catholic Boy’s Town Franklin scandal, though a great offence, is the least of concerns with this organization. The greater danger is the mental programming that robs individuals of their independence as it is purposely ordered to orient these pupils towards obedience to ‘Big Brother’. Thirty percent of all Freemasons are directly recruited from the Boy Scouts and, as Freemasons founded the organization, (discussed in Appendix III) we shouldn’t wonder at their turning away the consciousness of their charges from our Creator in America or any other country that has adopted socialist conditioning with Pavlovian reward (badges, medals, etc.).
- [Surah2:190–192] Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
- Mr. Gardner is considered the Father of Modern Wiccan Witchcraft. He was a disciple of Aleister Crowler, a founding member of the OTO and Lord Northampton’s “terribly exciting” coven of the Golden Dawn, claimed by some to be Rothschild’s ‘personal’ coven.
- See Genesis 28: 11 This is the place of Jacob’s Ladder, where he slept upon stones, which represent the Law of Allah as a pillow; discussed in Trinity, the Metamorphosis of Myth.
- The Phoenician Goddess Ashteroth, wife of the sun-god Baal-Shemosh, was stood upon the back of horses and donkeys, and occasionally a bull.
- Napoleon: Bisexual Emperor, Frank Richardson, Horizon Press, 1973.
- Essentially a Zoroastrian Doctrine
- Lambs were used in ancient Akkad as substitutes for human children in sacrificail rituals. Mostly because their mothers (high priestesses) importuned husbands, lovers (priests and nobles) to do so.
- Louis Crompton. Homosexuality and Civilization, Cambridge, Mass. and London, 2003.
- Michel Larivière. Homosexuels et bisexuels célèbres, Delétraz Editions, 1997. ISBN 2-911110-19-6
- Sigmund Freud. Three Contributions to the Theory of Sex.
- Kenneth J. Dover. Greek Homosexuality, New York; Vintage Books, 1978.
- Thomas K. Hubbard. Homosexuality in Greece and Rome, U. of California Press, 2003.
- Herald Patzer Die Griechische Knabenliebe [Greek Pederasty], Wiesbaden: Franz Steiner Verlag, 1982. In: Sitzungsberichte der Wissenschaftlichen Gesellschaft an der Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, Vol. 19 No. 1.
- W. A. Percy III. Pederasty and Pedagogy in Archaic Greece, University of Illinois Press, 1996. ISBN 0-252-02209-2
- Redford, Donald Bruce. 2001. “Mendes”. In The Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt, edited by Donald Bruce Redford. Vol.2 of 3 vols. Oxford, New York, and Cairo: Oxford University Press and The American University in Cairo Press. 376–377.
- – 2004. Excavations at Mendes. Volume 1: The Royal Necropolis. Culture and History of the Ancient Near East. Leiden, Boston, Köln: Brill. – 2005. “Mendes: City of the Ram God.” Egyptian Archaeology: The Bulletin of the Egyptian Exploration Society 26:8–12. Baines & Malek 2000: Cultural Atlas of Ancient Egypt, Checkmarks Books.
- 2005 Joy of Satan Ministries: References
1. Egyptian Mythology by Veronica Ions, page 124, the author writes that Ptah took the form of a goat.
2. Brady’s Book of Fixed Stars by Bernadette Brady, pages 300-301
3. New Larousse Encyclopedia of Mythology, page 56
Reality Search Resources, References:
1. Jacobsen, Thorkild (1976) “Treasures of Darkness; A History of Mesopotamian Religion”, (Yale University Press, London, New Heaven) ISBN 0-300-02291-3
2. Bottero, Jean (2004) “Religion in Ancient Mesopotamia” (University Of Chicago Press) ISBN 0-226-06718-1
3. Kramer, Samuel Noah (1998) “Sumerian Mythology: A Study of
4. Spiritual and Literary Achievement in the Third Millennium B.C.” (University of Pennsylvania Press; Revised edition) ISBN 0-8122-1047-6
5. Kramer, S.N. and Maier, J.R. (1989) “Myths of Enki, the Crafty God” (Oxford)
6. Galter, H.D. (1981) “Der Gott Ea/Enki in der akkadischen Überlieferung” (Graz)
7. Encyclopædia Britannica, Eleventh Edition, a publication now in the public domain. [Wikepedia]
Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike.Charlestion : Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree, 1871. pp. 735, 779.
- Herodotus, Histories ii. 156.
- Andrea M. Beetz. “Human sexual contact with animals”.Also: (2004) Havelock Ellis. “Studies in the Psychology of Sex, volume 5”. p. 33.
- Patrick Boyle, Scout’s Honor (Rocklin, Calif.: Prima Publishing, 1994), p. 3l6.