The Halakhah, that is the legal system of classical Judaism ― as practiced by virtually all Jews from the 9th century to the end of the l8th and as maintained to this very day in the form of Orthodox Judaism – is based primarily on the Babylonian Talmud. However, because of the unwieldy complexity of the legal disputations recorded in the Talmud, more manageable codifications of Talmudic law became necessary and were indeed compiled by successive generations of rabbinical scholars. Some of these have acquired great authority and are in general use… It is however, correct to assume that the compilation referred to reproduces faithfully the meaning of the Talmudic text and the additions made by later scholars on the basis of that meaning.
The earliest code of Talmudic law which is still of major importance is the Misbneh Tarab written by Moses Maimonides in the late 12th century. The most authoritative code, widely used to date as a handbook, is the Shulhan ‘Arukh composed by R. Yosef Karo in the late 16th century as a popular condensation of his own much more voluminous Beys Yosef which was intended for the advanced scholar. The Shulhan ‘Arukh is much commented upon; in addition to classical commentaries dating from the 17th century, there is an important 20th century one, Mishnab Berurab. Finally, the Talmudic Encyclopedia ― a modern compilation published in Israel from the 1950s and edited by the country’s greatest Orthodox rabbinical scholars ― is a good compendium of the whole Talmudic literature.
Talmud Extracts for skeptics and those who’ve fallen prey to apologetic dialogues
SEXUAL INTERCOURSE between a married Jewish woman and any man other than her husband is a capital offense for both parties, and one of the three most heinous sins. The status of Gentile women is very different. The Halakhah presumes all Gentiles to be utterly promiscuous and the verse ‘whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue [of semen] is like the issue of horses’ is applied to them. Whether a Gentile woman is married or not makes no difference, since as far as Jews are concerned the very concept of matrimony does not apply to Gentiles (‘There is no matrimony for a heathen’). Therefore, the concept of adultery also does not apply to intercourse between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman; rather, the Talmud equates such intercourse to the sin of bestiality. (For the same reason, Gentiles are generally presumed not to have certain paternity.
According to the Talmudic Encyclopedia: ‘He who has carnal knowledge of the wife of a Gentile is not liable to the death penalty, for it is written: “thy fellow’s wife” rather than the alien’s wife; and even the precept that a man “shall cleave unto his wife” which is addressed to the Gentiles does not apply to a Jew, just there is no matrimony for a heathen; and although a married Gentile woman is forbidden to the Gentiles, in any case a Jew is exempted. This does not imply that sexual intercourse between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman is permitted ― quite the contrary. But the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman; she must be executed, even if she was raped by the Jew: ‘If a Jew has coitus with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even if he is a minor aged only nine years and one day – because he had willful coitus with her, she must be killed, as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble’. The Jew, however, must be flogged, and if he is a Kohen (member of the priestly tribe) he must receive double the number of lashes, because he has committed a double offense: a Kohen must not have intercourse with a prostitute, and all Gentile women are presumed to be prostitutes.[i]
- Just the Jews are humans, Non-Jews are no humans, but cattle.
(Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a)
- The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.
(Midrasch Talpioth 225)
- The Non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs.
(Orach Chaiim 57, 6a)
- Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals. (Kethuboth 3b)
- The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively. (Zohar II, 4b)
- As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews. (Iore Dea 337,1)
- To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of god. (Sanhedrin 58b)
- God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews. (Talmud IV/8/4a)
- The human (Jew) has to pray every day three times, because Jahveh didn’t make him a goyim, not a female and not an ignorant. (Talmud V/2/43b + 44a)
- Everywhere they (the Jews) come, they will be the princes of the lords. (Sanhedrin 104a)
- I (Jahveh) make you (the Jewry) the ancestor of the peoples, I make you the selected one amongst the peoples, I make you the king over the peoples, I make you the loved one amongst the peoples, I make you the best one amongst the peoples, I make you the trusted one amongst the peoples. (Schabbat 105a)
- Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause adultery… Punishable for the Jew, is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded. (Talmud IV/4/52b)
- There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives. (Talmud IV/4/81 + 82ab)
- You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world, so I will make you the only ruler in the world. Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain. (Talmud IV/3/173b)
- Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews. (Zohar I, 168a)
- Carry on trade with Non-Jews, if they have to pay money for it.
(Abhodah Zarah 2a T)
- Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first. (Babba Bathra 54b)
- If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit.
(Choschen Ham 183,7)
- Every Jew is allowed to use lies and perjury to bring a Non-Jew to ruin. (Babha Kama 113a)
- The possessions of the goyim are like an ownerless desert, and everybody (every Jew) who seizes it, has acquired it. (Talmud IV/3/54b)
- The Jew is allowed to exploit the mistake of a Non-Jew and to deceive him. (Talmud IV/1/113b)
- The Jew is allowed to practice usury on the Non-Jew. (Talmud IV/2/70b)
- When the Messiah comes, all will be slaves of the Jews. (Erubin 43b)
- I am one of the few Goyim who have ever actually tackled the TALMUD. I suppose you now expect me to add that it is a profound and noble work, worthy of hard study by all other GOYIM. Unhappily, my report must differ from this expectation. It seems to me, save for a few bright spots, to be quite indistinguishable from rubbish…” – H. L. MENCKEN
These uncivil precepts speak for themselves and I need hardly pontificate. In addition, I wish to caution those who entertain the current histrionic savor for inter-civilizational cum religious dialogues, as these are Trojan-Horse diversions fashioned by Agamemnons of their Hermetic cabals who also manipulate publishing industries and fund the greater part of elitist Occidental Academia via Foundations such as Carnegie, Fulbright, Ford and Rockefeller et. alia.— not to mention the Papal Pit Bulls known as Jesuits or the ‘Society of Jesus’ of Fordham & Georgetown University fame. Since Jesus was never the spoken name of Prophet Isa but was indeed that of several Pagan sun-gods, the appellation ‘Society of Jesus’ speaks clearly to anyone who’s retained the common sense we were all born with! All of these Foundations and Societies are utterly subversive and self-serving institutions that manage to systematically erode authentic monotheist precepts in any religion claiming Abraham as Patriarch—albeit, they do accomplish the task with exquisitely fashionable good taste and diplomatic excellence.
[i] Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, by Professor Israel Shahak, Chapter 5: The Laws Against Non-Jews. Prof. Shahak is a Polish-born Israeli Professor of Chemistry at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, the former president of the Israeli League for Human and Civil Rights, and an outspoken critic of the Israeli government. Shahak’s writings on Judaism have been the source of considerable controversy.