The diplomatic heirs of British Foreign policy politely parry any reference to Lord Curzon’s directive. They do this with diversions such BBC Specials on the targeted country or High Teas and Peace Talks, or Commonwealth Games as well as by sending yet another ‘Prince Charles’ into leagues of steadily waning Muslim defense. As for Willie Claes’s “Alliance” and Mr. Ramin’s retort: before adding my well advised observations on the Occident’s relentless clash-with and spoliation-of apposite civilizations by resigning them to carnage, museums, encyclopedic entries or documentaries or servitude, I offer remarks made by an Oriental visionary with a bent towards diagnosing cataracts and motes affecting the Western worldview and misdirection of its unwieldy power:
- Thus, as I understand it, postmodernism as it has developed in the West … is a kind of ‘intellectual protest’ against the cultural and spiritual onslaught of the modernist political, economic, philosophical and moral systems on the human mind, human thinking and knowledge and human morals, and even on the environment. Specifically, it is the long result of Western man to free himself from all kinds of ‘established formal and often corrupt authorities’: the political and social authority of the feudal system or ‘ancien regime’, the authority of the ‘man of God’ or of God Himself, and other trends of modernist moral orthodoxies and dogmas. Western revolutions… – almost all of them – are about man trying to free himself from some cultural, moral, political, intellectual and religious bondage or dogma. In the end, the individual wins and a new humanism is born, which means that power now centers on and in the man. ‘God is dead’… [All of] this sounds like intellectual or philosophical anarchy.
- [However], there is no Modern or Post-Modern condition in the Malay Cultural Space … there are only two periods in the Islamic world: the period of jahiliah [i] and the period of post-jahiliah... [Consequently] Islamic and Malay-Islamic intellectual, philosophical, cultural and literary projects must center around one common aim: the demolition of this jahiliah akal… The Muslim akal can correct the uncertainties of ‘post-modernism’… The project is the demolition of the jahiliah akal, beliefs and practices… it means beyond the blindness of post-modernism…
Dato Dr. Hasan Ahmad; edited excerpts from a lecture[ii]
This book has everything to do with Dato’s Ahmad’s call for a demolition crew’s attention to deconstructing Occidental impositions in defense of authentic culture. The gamut of self-centered elevations from Lord Curzon to Mr. Claes’s assessment of the Bush brigade’s fascism[iii] is straight forward for anyone not sitting on their faculties of reason. Furthermore, and disturbingly so, according to recent “expert” appraisals, nations of the “non-integrating-gap status”, including “Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia,” may “warrant a US Military response” for not fully aligning themselves with globalism’s (the ‘Alliance’s’) Imperialist agenda.
So said Prof. Thomas P.M. Barnett, the senior strategist for America’s Naval War College in the 15th chapter of his remarkable exposition of Western conceit entitled The Pentagon’s New Map: War and Peace in the 21ST Century. When added to conventional task forces and internationally positioned ‘assassination squads’ [iv] as summoned by Huntington’s clash of definitions, it certainly makes sense to suggest that ASEAN students learn Mandarin because China is neither listed by Prof. Barnett and nor is the land of Kung Fu intimidated by prospective collisions with prescribed warrants from London’s Curzonian Cabal:
- China is aggressively building up military forces capable of striking U.S. forces in the western Pacific and elsewhere as part of what the Pentagon calls an array of high-tech “anti-access” missiles, submarines and warplanes in its latest annual report. The report to Congress on China’s military power, released Monday, also warned that China’s military is extending its global military reach beyond a weapons buildup to wage regional war with Taiwan and the United States. The report also questioned U.S.-China military exchanges, noting that Beijing is using the visits and meetings for political influence operations and intelligence gathering. “China is fielding an array of conventionally armed ballistic missiles, ground- and air-launched land-attack cruise missiles, special operations forces, and cyber-warfare capabilities to hold targets at risk throughout the region,” the report said. Release of the assessment comes amid reports that China has surpassed Japan as the world’s second largest economy in terms of gross domestic product, highlighting Beijing’s expanding global power.
Bill Gertz, Correspondent (Aug 2010)[v]
The pentagonized Joint Chiefs (i.e., corporatism’s musclemen) give us good pause to reconsider events in Pattani, for example, from the intrusive “Gladio” perspective of which Mathias Chang amply warned his sleepy countrymen.[vi] He, I and others are not crying ‘Wolf’ as we rant about the Israeli ‘Z’ word and those who either worship or fear it—most especially Lord Curzon’s heirs and citizens of the Alliance. Even if not precognitive or prophetic, we are soundly justified in our assertions as this is far more than any civilisational clash and requires a complete forensic analysis. Indeed, the Pharaonic sunrise on the West Banks of global newsprint marks far more than the end of history as it’s been recounted so far. Hence and in accord with Napoleon’s decree, as China rises from its bouts with Gog, Magog and assorted self-determinators, so also must the region. Nevertheless I advisedly suggest this ascension absents itself from ‘business-as-usual’ attitudes because something is terribly amiss when family life is disturbed and distorted endemically as is unquestionably the case within ASEAN communities presently. Sociologists, politicians and religious folk agree but all are continually at a loss as to what to do while governments throw fiat, slogans and other worthless tenders at problems too big to ignore—in true Western fashion. Nevertheless, as highways and airways shorten distance and buildings rise along with food prices, consumer goods, shopping malls, political expense accounts and the richer-poorer income gap, Asian families and traditional social infrastructures are collapsing with one-hundred percent correlation. This impossible-by-chance association has everything to do with the posterity of Lord Curzon & Associates Ltd., and the extremely effective propaganda machines of their professionally aimed media and PSYOPS:
- The purpose of United States psychological operations (PSYOP) is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives. – (JP 1-02 DOD: Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms )
- “… Western based education emphasizes academic and scientific excellence not moral or cultural excellence… As a result, the world is now polluted and ‘poverty’ – not just economic poverty, but also social, moral and spiritual poverties – are becoming rampant, not only in the ‘undeveloped’ countries but also in the developed world.”
Dato Dr. Hasan Ahmad (ibid)
Therefore, continuing to mime the semiotics and institutionalized iconographies of psyops modalities is foolhardy at best. And although reform is once more afoot ‒ as always ‒ without proper intellectual synthesis and clear definitions, which are things hegemony-mongers, Jesuit apologists and Curzonized cronies fear—if local politburos take too big a slice of people-cake away from inter-nationalist comptrollers of the “Z” word Alliance Group Ltd., reformists will most likely be eaten by pro-western lions and tigers with pricey lawyers named Singh or Jacob; or if that fails by ‘jackals’ with underworld retainers; or, as a last resort, by ‘shock and awed’ morally flawed leprechauns marching in green or desert storm khakis. Hence, the problem is to provide a new generation of Ghandis and Iqbals with a viable cross-cultural worldview and gestalt framework that ordinary Asians can grasp just as easily-as and instead-of a MacDonald’s hamburger, red starred bandana and t-shirt, or Ho Chi Minh memoir. This is not an impossible goal providing you, the reader, pay more than just attention to the appeal and warnings within these few pages.
Rather than providing a litany of social woes backed by a continuum of worsening statistics for each domino in the ASEAN region,[vii] let it suffice to say that the situation is more than grim when regional male potency and birthrates plummet on cue while material progress accelerates as women and children are increasingly trafficked along with CIA heroin, money laundromats and tattooed origami experts.
All of this occurs under the affected nostrils of constables in Western garb. Hence again, more-of-the-same academic tongue-wagging or effete political slogans opting for peace and unity will not devise effective remedies, and neither will re-inventions of the classicist’s wheel or carefully-crafted sermonizing. What E. Asia in particular needs before its families are demolished by libertines and democratic nonsense is an authentic cultural revival that restructures its august social protocols, traditions and wisdom in opposition to the Occident’s post-modern audacity. The Oriental gestalt akal comprises ancient precepts that once maintained human dignity for each tier of ASEAN’s incredibly gifted peoples. Back Room Celestial Palace past-times with Sultanic High Teas or golf at occidentalized playgrounds for boy-scouts dressed as men accompanied by Bollywood prurience, x-factor idolatry ala lady Gaga-isms, haram gaming and the regalia demanded by pomposity are simply not called for in the effort.
Consideration, with a sober street-smart rather than sterilized academic eye, of the adverse socio-economic effects of modernity and post-modern impositions on East Asian cultural mores and revered social customs brings the following questions to mind regarding measures to be taken to correct consequent social ills.
- 1) What cultural values are considered universal and beneficial?
- 2) What values are considered non-beneficial and thereby anathema to the preservation of peace and mutual exchange between differing polities and cultures?
- 3) What governmental and extra-governmental means are either proven or liable to maintain harmony and equity of shared resources for the maintenance of human dignity; from the least of us to the greatest?
- 4) What extra-judicial (non-governmental) forms of arbitration and expeditious settlement of civil disputes are practical in a multi-cultural venue?
- 5) What communal forms of living and built-environments are conducive to peacefully meeting the welfare and needs of all concerned?
- 6) How does one neutralize the scourge of anonymity in the urban sprawl?
- 7) What is the primary nature of relations between collective, communal, cultural and urban identities within both government and community?
- 8) Is the current imposition of “democratic” systems of governance and Occidental will favorable to time-honored human wisdom and authentic human development in Asia?
- 9) Why do we heartlessly permit the richer-poorer gap to exponentially increase and embrace even the middle class at both poles?
- 10) Why are Muslim Scholars courting Western attention, interests and funding for academic fiefdoms rather than addressing these issues consequently as is their responsibility?
- 11) Has the Asian individual’s right of expression and pursuits (Rich or Poor) surpassed his/her responsibility to the collective/community as in the West?
- 12) Are ASEAN’s Noblesse Oblige elitists exploiting their privileged estate to the detriment of their charges?
Of course other questions also arise, but these may serve as an initial framework for practical codifications based on empirical research rather than theorems born from clash enthusiasts and other Western sympathizers.
Asia has had enough experimental methodologies at the hands of London’s unsympathetic Tavistockian regents [viii] since the Days of Lords Curzon, Cromer and Cecil Rhodes. The trouble is that few amongst the so-called Muslim “alim” even know who these men were let alone the true nature of the institutions they spawned—Foundations which surely cannot ‘honestly’ respond to the queries above. We therefore propose that many an answer can be found in the closets of Oriental antiquity amongst the several ancestors said to be revered. Many another can be found amongst a chorus of contemporaries who sing similar laments but as yet are unheard due to a cacophony of babblers reading alien verse.
Western authors of the present world calamity―amongst whom are the three principals just mentioned above―skillfully conduct these anthems while raising global cries of ‘terrorists at the Rubicon’ after which they tell us who is responsible with the same gun-boat aplomb of their opium-mongering forbears. Despite this reality, our rather ignorant alim welcome their agents on red carpets of deference. Nevertheless, in light of the fact that reasonable men and veritable ‘prodigals’ may be returned to the inherent good sense they were born with—so says Confucius in agreement with several Semite Prophets—rather than follow our red-blue-and-white pipers along red carpets I suggest ASEAN leaders should attend to real problems before lionized tuck shops are closed for want of tucker and the Queen’s pipers crawl into well stocked marsupialized dens after they’ve let loose the dogs of anarchy’s plunder.
- The world is blissfully unaware that the greatest economic-financial-political crisis ever is a few months away. While it is understand-able that the general public has no knowledge of what is headed their way, that same ignorance on the part of professional analysts, economists, and other highly paid financial “experts” is mind boggling, as it takes only the tiniest bit of research to realize something is going critically wrong in agricultural markets. Eric de Carbonnel 
World prices on wheat have skyrocketed (50 percent) since June 2010. Wheat became eight percent more expensive immediately after Putin decided to ban the export of this product from Russia. Prices on pork, rice, oranges, coffee, cocoa and tea have been growing too. Western experts say that such a state of affairs will trigger hungry mutinies in third-world countries. Growing food prices may doom over 100 million people to hunger, Ben Russell wrote in an article published by The Independent. Hunger-caused riots took place last year in Haiti, Mozambique, Senegal and Indonesia. Sergey Nikolayev 
Conferences and research papers will not solve this coming dearth. Implementation of sound, fundamental, a-secularized, sustainable, post-humanist-hegemonic-non-Z-word strategies will. I therefore invite you to read on, especially if you favor the culture you claim to endorse, lest what remains becomes as rare and faint a memory as the print below.
 Akal: generally speaking, ‘the cultural norm of a given society or timeless traditional wisdom’; e.g., in Malay, the negatives ‘kurang akal’ or ‘bebang akal’ mean ‘stupid’ and ‘insane’ in opposition to what is derived from the from the Ethiopian yebalal akal (i.e., ‘the one from above knows’) see: Ruth Jackson; Safe motherhood in Ethiopia, 29th AFSAAP Conference, Macquarie Univ. Africa: Reconstruction and Renaissance — African Studies Association of Australasia and the Pacific.
jahiliah akal may thus be considered (from the Arabic) as the pre-Islamic mindset containing uncivil constructs devoid of Heaven’s Guidance, otherwise commonly called the ‘age of ignorance’.
 “Global Food Crisis 2010 Means Financial Armageddon” – The Market Oracle, 25 Dec 2009.
 “Global Food Price Hysteria, Hunger & Riots Forecast” – Ibid. 15 Aug 2010.
[i] Tthe state of ignorance of the guidance from God” Syed Qutb, Milestones, p. 11, 19
[ii] Lecture on ‘Islamic Thought after Postmodernism’ given at ISTAC, 26 May 2010
[iii] US Fascism: Today, 40 million out of 300 million people in the US are on the dole and many millions more are set to join their ranks. Most of the national wealth is concentrated in the hands of a small percentage of the population. They include banksters pocketing bonuses and salaries running into the hundreds of millions of dollars. At the same time, the conversion of the US into a single giant prison has been proceeding apace. Whereas back in the 19th century, Russia was sometimes characterized as the prison of peoples, today the US is truly a prison of individuals. Nowhere in the world are there more people in jail than in the US. Nowhere in the world are so many people under some form of penal surveillance, such as the millions on parole.
The government tries to control every movement by every citizen, subjecting them to humiliating and degrading searches at airports, public buildings and sports events. Just as Tocqueville, the perceptive French observer predicted in the 1830s, the US has now been turned into a panopticum, the perfect prison envisioned by Jeremy Bentham in the late 18th century. New legislation under way is set to eliminate the remaining aspects of freedom. Laws to make downloading illegal (ACTA), to outlaw the growing of vegetables without a government permit, to make jokes or to call people names illegal; The list is long and defies belief.
One could say the US ruling class is trying to dehumanize life. No doubt the ruling class believes it can continue living a comfortable life while making it miserable for their less fortunate countrymen. Indeed they might, for a while. But eventually the Frankenstein monster they are creating will turn against them. Now that the US has become one giant prison, its streets patrolled by swaggering, overweight and brutal policemen, it is attempting to impose its dreary way of life (if that is what it can still be called) on the rest of the world. However, if the world was once willing to adopt the American Dream and accept a change in life style to make it more like life in the US, it is to be doubted the world is willing to be turned into a US style prison, a kind of globalized Guantanamo. The American Dream was once sold to the world by the friendly cigarette smoking, gum chewing, coke-drinking GI. Today’s salesmen of the American Nightmare are less friendly. They are often mean, crack smoking, coke-sniffing desperadoes, killing Third-World civilians.
There once was a time when the US produced good salesmen. They found a warm welcome because they sold quality goods made in the US. Today the good salesmen have been replaced by shifty-eyed marketeers with nothing to sell, because the once flourishing US industry has been off-shored to China and elsewhere. The only products the US has on offer these days are misery, death, threats and endless doses of violence. Certainly the world—and the US—deserve a better fate. It might actually be a good idea for us in the rest of the world to encourage US citizens to re-establish control over their own lives, to summon their leaders to stop being selfish, to punish their irresponsible ruling class. The whole world would be a better place if they did!
“The American Nightmare”, by Hans Vogel, excerpts Pravda, 2 Sep 2010
[iv] “Mass Assassinations Lie at the Heart of America’s Military Strategy in the Muslim World” – Greatly expanded U.S. military Special Ops teams, U.S. drone strikes and private espionage networks run by former CIA assassins create a threat to our security. By Fred Branfman World News Daily, Aug 2010
[v] China targets U.S. troops with arms buildup, Washington Times, (16 Aug 2010)
[vi] Future Fastforward: The Zionist Anglo-American Empire Meltdown by Matthias Chang, Thinkers Library, 2006, Chapter 16.
In theItalyof the ’70s, neo-fascist terrorists routinely planted radical red flags on the bodies of their randomly chosen victims. This manipulation of public political consciousness was masterminded by Gladio, the popular name of a network which emerged in the early Cold War years. On the command of Washington and the CIA, each NATO member had to arrange a secret “stay behind” network… false flag operations were planned by Gladio, while the most radical elements in left-wing groups were provoked into action by right-wing infiltrators from the Italian deep state. The use of such methods was recommended in a document known as “Field Manual 30-31” (FM 30-31). Originally composed by US strategists in the Pentagon and later translated into the languages of the NATO member states, it taught far-right activists how to deal with the left… Aldo Moro met his end in this context. He was abducted and killed by a branch of a radical leftist organization, the “Brigatto Rosso.” Later on it appeared that this group had been infiltrated by right-wing, Gladio-connected agents. Before the death of Moro, Italy had already gone through much violence with the infamous bomb attacks in Piazza Fontana in 1969 and Peteano in 1972. The climax followed in 1980 inMilan, when the roof of the city’s central station collapsed after a bomb explosion, causing 85 deaths. – Peter Edel, freelance writer İstanbul. 15 July 2010
- “Last week, a secret paramilitary group (formerly?) allied withAmerica was busted inTurkey. Thirteen members of a shadowy right-wing group inTurkey were charged with “forming an armed terrorist group in order to provoke members of the public into armed revolt against the government.” The detention in Istanbul last week of alleged members of a shadowy Turkish ultranationalist group has revived charges that elements within the Turkish security apparatus have long tried to destabilize the country through a campaign of bombings and assassinations. These allegedly include false flag operations that have been attributed to Kurdish separatists and violent Islamists… The Turkish media have claimed that the latest arrests follow intelligence reports that the gang was planning to carry out a series of high level assassinations…what Turks call… ‘deep state’ has its origins in what are commonly called Gladio operations”
– Mass Arrests Expose Operations of Turkey’s “Deep State” – Gareth Jenkins 7 Feb 08
[vii] SEE: Christopher L. Brown, Research Director; East Asia in Transition; Southern Center for International Studies, Atlanta, Georgia, 2007
[viii] “The English control of this world movement is demonstrated by the ideology of American foundations, which is created by the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. In 1921, the Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, the 11th Duke, gave a building to the Institute to study the effect of shellshock on British soldiers who survived World War I. Its purpose was to establish the “breaking point” of men under stress, under the direction of the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare, commanded by Sir John Rawlings-Reese. Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London, because its prophet, Sigmund Freud, settled here in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock’s pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of “controlling” humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology. Its network now extends from the University of Sussex to the U.S. through the Stanford Research Institute, Esalen, MIT, Hudson Institute, Hudson Institute, Heritage Foundation, Center of Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown, where State Dept. personnel are trained, US Air Force Intelligence, and the Rand and Mitre corporations.
The personnel of the foundations are required to undergo indoctrination at one or more of these Tavistock controlled institutions. A network of secret groups, the Mont Pelerin Society, Trilateral Commission, Ditchley Foundation, and Club of Rome is conduit for instructions to the Tavistock network. Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a “refugee”, the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II. In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let [their] Special Operations Executive control U.S. polices.
To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent Gen. Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now theCIA) under the aegis of SOESIS. The entire OSS program, as well as theCIAhas always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute. Tavistock Institute originated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched the “guinea pigs” reacting under “controlled laboratory conditions.”
All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal – to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control. The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character.
[These are Talmudic principles and represent dogmatic goals as will be demonstrated below. oz]
The victim is then advised to “establish new rituals of personal interaction”, that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family:
Tavistock controls the National Education Association. Such is the power of Tavistock that our entire space program was scrapped for nine years so that the Soviets could catch up. The hiatus was demanded in an article written by Dr. Anatol Rapport, and was promptly granted by the government, to the complete mystification of everyone connected with NASA … A single common denominator identifies the common Tavistock strategy – the use of drugs. The infamous MK Ultra program of theCIA, directed by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, in which unsuspectingCIAofficials were given LSD, and their reaction studied like guinea pigs, resulted in several deaths … The program originated when Sandoz AG, a Swiss drug firm, owned by S.G. Warburg Co. of London, developed lysergic acid. Roosevelt’s advisor, James Paul Warburg, son of Paul Warburg who wrote the Federal Reserve Act, and nephew of Max Warburg who had financed Hitler, set up the Institute for Policy Studies to promote the drug. The result was the LSD “counter-culture” of the 1960s, the “student revolution”, which was financed by $25 million from theCIA… Today, the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 billion a year network of foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers’ money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks …”
The World Order – A Study in the Hegemony of Parasitism; Chap. 8: “The Rule of The Order”
by Eustace Mullins, pp 332-4